BlossomPeeler
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

How to choose a reliable and profitable cloud mining platform?

Fri May 14, 2021 8:00 am

Recently, I use MVU Cloud Mining platform to invest, so today I want to tell the choice way by analyzing MVU.
:D 1. Cloud Mining in a Nutshell​
Cloud mining is not buying a Bitcoin minerstoring it, configuring it, and cooling it (which costs a lot of money and consumes time), you “rent” a miner and have someone run it for you. You then split whatever profits that miner makes with the service provider.In short, cloud mining is a term describing companies that rent out mining hardware and mine for you. You split the profits with them (on top of paying them a fee) and avoid the need to buy and maintain expensive mining equipment.My main criticism about cloud mining companies is that the majority of them are just Ponzi schemes in disguise.I always tell people who ask me about cloud mining is that I think 99.99% of the companies who offer cloud mining services are probably scams.

They take your money, but they don’t actually buy and run miners for you. They just keep on paying you from new users that come onboard until all of a sudden, they disappear . However, not all cloud mining companies are complete scams. Some are just bad investments.0.01% of companies actually run mining hardware and mine Bitcoins for you. MVU Cloud Mining is one of them.

Today I want to dig in deeper into the cloud mining business model and try to answer the question – is it profitable to cloud mine Bitcoins?

:D 2. MVU Cloud Mining Review​
A reliable platform must be legit.
MVU Cloud Mining Has Got An Official Registration!
MVU Cloud Mining has received a status of the officially registered company and can act in a 100% legal space. The company's full name is MVU LIMITED. Our Hong Kong Company Registration Number is: 3028121. You can search for us on the official DATA.GOV.HK website to learn the full information on the platform.
The MVU cloud mining (mvu.com) has a global deployment of mining farms around the world, and has invested in several large-scale mines and IDC computer rooms in Asia. The main hashrate is mainly distributed in power resources Sichuan/Yunnan/Xinjiang/Inner Mongolia in China, as well as Kazakhstan/Russia.

The goal of MVU is to make cloud mining not only to cryptocurrency enthusiasts, but also for ordinary users. MVU greatly reduces the input cost of cryptocurrency miners through the method of sharing miner hashrate. There is no need to purchase expensive equipment, and there is no need to waste time for setup and maintenance, so that everyone can participate in cryptocurrency mining.
And we can find more evidence of its legitimacy by entering its TG group ( https://bit.ly/3bgXlgP ), Facebook and so on. There are MVU support teams and other users's screenshot of earning money in it's social appliacation.

:D 3. Is It Profitable to Mine with MVU Cloud Mining?​
The idea of cloud mining is very simple: Instead of spending thousands of dollars on mining hardware and all the necessary gear to support it, you can lease everything from someone else and keep the profits to yourself.The company that rents out the miners takes care of the maintenance and all of the hassle of setting them up. In order to answer the question of profitability, all you need to do is run a few calculations.
I’m going to run my calculations on the $39 90-day ETH hashrate package from MVU, which is also labeled as the “best buy”.

The contract period is 90 days, and 1MH/s is for $39. According to the ETH price now(you can see the current price in binance.com you can calculate by using mining calculator in mvu.com), the total income for 90 days is about $61.29. The profit is $61.29-$39=$22.29.
The limited quantity of $39 90-day is 1000. If you buy 1000 of $39 90-day contracts, your total cost is $39,000, and the total income for 90 days is about $61290. The profit is $61290-$39000=22290$. With the increase of ETH price, the profit will be more considerable.
Earnings will change with Bitcoin price fluctuations. You can use mining caculator to calculate your exact profit.

:D 4.Conclusion – Is MVU Cloud Mining Legit?​
In my opinion, I currently think MVU Cloud Mining is legit and it’s a good investment. But I still have opinions on its long-term development, but we can invest in some of its short-term projects, at least to ensure that we do not lose money, we need to seize every opportunity to make money, I will continue to pay attention to this platform.
Therefore if you want to choose a good platform, you should notice two points at least:
is it legit?(find evidence by looking for variety of socia applications)
is it profitable?(calculating)

Nowadays I join in MVU's affiliate program, if you think what I said is a little help for you, use my affiliate link( https://b.link/tgtcr6 ) to register, thanks.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”