Cryptostats
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Aup5q6jcbqkMLuti15vRhXHGcX16tHFH

CryptoIPTV - +5000 Channels & +6000 VOD - BTC Payment & FREE TRIAL

Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Hello,

I want to present a new service called CryptoIPTV

CryptoIPTV objective is to provide Worldwide Channels to every citizen of the world. CryptoIPTV service is cheap, easy to use and high quality: more than 5000 worldwide channels without bandwidth limit and available in high quality video.

CryptoIPTV offers +5000 Channels[/size] and +6000 VOD (Movies & Series): CHANNEL LIST

Compatibility
Smart IPTV, Enigma, MAG, VLC Media Player, m3u Players, Wiseplay, Chromecast, Firestick, Kodi, etc..

Pricing

48h FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE
15$/month
30$/3 months
50$/6 months
90$/12 months

Cryptocurrency payment available with: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, DASH, Potcoin and Dogecoin

Affiliate program

Affiliate program with BTC payment available here

Earn up to 25% revenue share with our affiliate program.

goglog
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: CryptoIPTV - +5000 Channels & +6000 VOD - BTC Payment & FREE TRIAL

Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:24 pm

So now you can get cable TV for crypto, can't you? Is this real life? Looks fascinating. I was using free online movies like https://www.moviesjoy.net/ for years and now i can finally came to legal game? Looking forward for it.

Nikole Brown
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: CryptoIPTV - +5000 Channels & +6000 VOD - BTC Payment & FREE TRIAL

Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:52 pm

I agree that a possibility to pay for IPTV with crypto is great. As for the service itself, I've become interested as like many other people I enjoy watching movies. I've recently bought Amazon firestick and installed Myriad addon on Kodi to watch fims and TV shows https://www.firesticktricks.com/myriad-kodi-addon.html. I should say, it is great! But I don't have much experience, so I'll keep your suggestion in mind, thanks!

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”