Bitcoin

Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:32 pm

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>

WalletInvestor
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Re: Bitcoin

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:49 am

The most important thing, though, is to avoid scams as much as possible. Always be suspicious when thinking about giving money to any platform or person. If you stay sceptical and do some research, you can usually find red flags if the project is not legit. And if you have even the slightest doubt about the possible safety of your funds, it is best to step back. Don't let yourself be drawn in by FOMO.
Check out the latest forecasts and news about cryptocurrencies, stocks, forex pairs and more on WalletInvestor.com

erasmoporath

Re: Bitcoin

Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:16 am

I lost $30,000 in BTC to fake Bitcoin mining, how can I trace these scammers?
According to a California-based security firm, tens of thousands of users have been duped into purchasing bogus Android cryptocurrency mining apps.
These programs are marketed as a means to earn money by mining cryptocurrency, but they don't actually do anything.
Instead, they charge the consumer for ostensibly bettering and enhancing their cash throughput.
Scammers deceived over 93K Google Play Store users of over 500,000k by selling them fraudulent cryptocurrency apps.
These figures came from the latest report from Lookout, a security organization based in California.
The apps resemble a frontend for cloud mining platforms, according to the research.
These apps' business concept is to deceive users into believing they are mining cryptocurrency and a lot of people have been loosing money to it on a daily basis including myself. I logged on to my mining platform to find balance is greatly reduced and they are now trading on it irresponsibly and generating lots of negative trades. (thehackerspro. com] Who had been helping others came to my aid after i opened a case with them.. I got a fraction of my funds back, My expected returns is to be detached today...
I would surmise that any positive reviews are bogus.
Please do not trust them they are glib and well rehearsed sales/conmen.
If this review stops one person committing to them in the name of mining bitcoins then I would be very glad.

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”