BlossomPeeler
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Amazing!!! today I earned $14 easily and I get more and more in the MVU Cloud Mining

Mon May 10, 2021 8:39 am

:lol: I made $300 in 14 days on the MVU cloud mining platform. Because I make money so easily, my wife also became interested in MVU, so I also helped her to register an account. It’s a bit regretful today that MVU’s $99 Special Offer has been taken off the shelves, which is really very tragic. However, MVU has launched a new contract. I think this contract is very friendly to the newly registered people because it can easily pay back and make money immediately.​
This contract is a $39 90-day ETH for hashrate contract, which sounds not expensive at all, right?​

8-) Why do I say that I will be able to pay back soon, because first of all newly registered users have several tasks to complete (in "profile"-"my asset"-"Complete the following tasks to receive"), if you often pay attention to digital currency ,you can find that the current price of ETH is getting higher and higher (you can learn about currency prices through the binance website), and these tasks are very simple, but the money you get from completing them is related to the current price of ETH. There are four tasks, for example, one is "The task of reading articles", you just need to click on this task and quickly browse and complete it to get $2.06 (today's price, but if ETH continues to rise, you can get more, such as $3 ,$4......). Today you can get $12.35 for completing four tasks simply​

:lol: My wife earned $12.35 today without spending money
Then she chose $39 90-day ETH for hashrate contract, but she actually only paid $26.25($39-$12.35). At the same time, you can find from the mining calculator of MVU that at the current price of ETH, you can get $22.05 in one month. Do you know what this means? This is a three-month contract, and you can pay back in the first month. The next two months are equivalent to making money without doing anything.​

:arrow: I think everyone can really try this contract. I will say one more point. There is no threshold for MVU withdrawal during use. So as long as there is ETH income, you can withdraw it to your wallet, so you don’t have to be afraid of it likes stocks, which have been unable to withdraw cash, make you losing money.
If you are interested, please use my referral link (https://b.link/tgtcr6 ), even if you do not purchase, please register on the MVU website (your registration is very helpful to me), please register, you don’t need to purchase a contract, you can try the tasks I mentioned above, which just take you up to 5 minutes to complete, and you can make money without paying money. I think it’s great, so you will not be disappointed when you sign up for MVU, brother.​

BlossomPeeler
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Amazing!!! today I earned $14 easily and I get more and more in the MVU Cloud Mining

Mon May 10, 2021 9:42 am

Firstly, :D you can click the mvu referral link ( https://b.link/tgtcr6 ) (it’s mine, if you click it, I can get a10M Ethereum‌ ‌hashrate‌ ‌free )
then you register it. NOTICE!!! You will recieve 10M Ethereum hashrate, it’s free for each person who registers effectively.
You can find your hashrate by clicking “Free hashrate” and see your reward in “My Rewards”.
we can know: You will recieve 10M Ethereum hashrate free for each person who registers and successfully complete the novice package. Only the person successfully complete the novice package can you get 10M ETH hashrate free!
You will recieve up to 5% hashrate commision for each person who order.

For example, my friend order 2-year $98 hashrate contract, so I can get 5% of his contract’ hashrate in two years. So if my friend order 7-day contract, I can get 5% of his contract’ hashrate in 7 days. And hashrate can be accumulated, this means the more friends you invite, the more hashrate you can have.I invite 16 people and get about $134

Secondly, 8-) we enter the platform, you can choose one of the packages.
I bought 14-day special offer package
The contract period is 14 days. In the contract page, you can know the est revenue, the current value of ETH and the annualized return of the contract.The current expected return is $169, and the yield is 71%. Now the ETH price is $3539(you can find the price of ETH in Bianace website), 280MH/s per day = 0.003757ETH,so we can calculate the return of the contract is $169 now($3539 *0.004757*14 — $99). If ETH continues going up in value, so do earnings in USD. Only one package can be purchased for one account.
we can earn about $268(total revenue)- $99(package cost) in 14 days.
To sum it up, I’d be investing $99 only no lose and receive $169 after 14 days.
No matter how you calculate this package and how the current price of eth changes, you will never lose money.
Finally, I really get $303 after 14 days.
If you are interested in the platform,you can use the referral link (https://b.link/tgtcr6) or referral code (845c662b) to register

JarrodMeghann

Re: Amazing!!! today I earned $14 easily and I get more and more in the MVU Cloud Mining

Mon May 10, 2021 9:43 am

OHOHOH, I see :) , Why do you believe the platform, there are so many cloud mining platforms in the world. I cannot recogonize which can beleive :?

BlossomPeeler
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 10, 2021 9:44 am

:D to be honest, one of my best friends recommmend it to me, and then I attend the MVU Cloud Mining TG group , some people gave screenshots of their income in the TG group, and they are people from different countries, so I thought this platform should be more trustworthy. Moreover, the contract time provided by MVU is not long, and the customer service also said that there is no withdrawal threshold. I withdraw ETH every day, and in the end I also made money, so I believe this platform more. You can also join the TG group and ask other people first.
But I hope you can use my referral link( https://b.link/tgtcr6 ) to register first. It will not take you long. Then you can enter the TG group to consult customer service or other people to decide whether to buy. In short, good luck, bro 8-)

JarrodMeghann

Mon May 10, 2021 9:45 am

THANKS, BRO :lol: . I will use your referral link to register,But I will join the TG group first before deciding whether to buy the MVU hash rate contract :)

BlossomPeeler
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed May 12, 2021 10:28 am

My experience about earning $2000 in 2 months
At the beginning of April, I find a website- MVU Cloud Mining
I think I was one of the first one to eat crab, so I get great profits-$2000
:D So how did I do?
to be honest, I'm a novice in cryptocurrency. so I am very cautious, I first looked at the 3-day contract, its period is very short, which can ecovery my costs quickly .
8-) $16 3-day hashrate for new users(off the shelf now)​
In April ETH's price:
1M=0.0006ETH 1ETH=$2000
During three days, we have 150M every day. So , I could earn:
150M*3(day)*0.00006ETH*$2000
-$16(the package I cost)=$27
NOTICE!!!! At that time I find we can register accounts as many as we can!!!
fortunately, I seize the chance, and register about 50 accounts and get almost $1500 in a week.

8-) Get 3-day 280MH/s hashrate contract(off the shelf now)​
Then MVU provide. a new short-term contract, which is also very beneficial for uses. I bought this contant on Apr. 28th.
On that day in MVU, we could get about 0.054 ETH for a hash rate of 280MH/s, which is equivalent to $14.5. I get $14.5*3-$29=$14.5

8-) 14- day Special offfer ETH hashrate(off the shelf now)​
On the same day, I also bought this contract, I get about 0.05734 ETH for a hashrate of 200MH/s in 14 days, which is equivalent to $145.(0.05433*$2669) The contract only cost you $99. I can get $46 after 14 days. Luckily, the prise of ETH is rising in that period of time. So actually I get $63at last. It’s very cost-effective.

:D Affiliate program​
I also tried the affiliate program of MVU, but I only invite 9 people. And this program is not off the shelf. I think u will earn more than me.
I get about $215 by inviting people register MVU and buy contracts.

:D Complete some simple tasks to get about $10(START FREE)​
click "profile"-"my asset", you will find some simple tasks to complete, suach as reading an areicle, invite a friend and so on. They are all simple and at most take you 5 minutes, you can get about $10 without investing.

:lol: $39 90-day hashrate for new users​
The contract period is 90 days, and 1MH/s is for $39. According to the ETH price now, the total income for 90 days is about $54.54. The profit is $54.54-$39=$15.54.
The limited quantity of $39 90-day is 1000. If you buy 1000 of $39 90-day contracts, your total cost is $39,000. I bought 20 contracts. And I withdraw every day. The minum of withdraw of eth is 0.02 in MVU. But there is no service fee in MVU because MVU use Binance.

If you are interested in mvu, you can click MVU here to register.
I think you can expeience its tasks, $39 contracts and its affiliate program.
start here :arrow: https://b.link/tgtcr6

Return to “Bitcoin Discussion”