Crypnative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: reddit - coinmate.io exchange added BCH fiat pairs - by tulasacra

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:07 am

Great news! As BCH trader, I’m really glad to hear these info. But I think it would be better if they add USD as well. Do you think it’s possible that this exchange will add usd/crypto pairs, or should I just look for another place?

camebit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:14 am

I agree, it's great. I have a question and hope that someone will give me a hand here. So, can anybody tell me if coinmate accepts payments by credit card? Maybe you could tell me about your own experience or provide a link to trusted review or something like that?

coinmaster
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:16 am

I agree, it's great. I have a question and hope that someone will give me a hand here. So, can anybody tell me if coinmate accepts payments by credit card? Maybe you could tell me about your own experience or provide a link to trusted review or something like that?
I checked several articles and it looks like this exchange accepts SEPA in eur, SOFORT, bank wires and MoneyPolo, but not credit or debit cards. Actually, it’s not that hard to find such info. For future reference, I can suggest you to check some sites with guides or reviews. BTW, here is tutorial article, where you can find info about purchasing bch with credit cards - https://www.katiewager.org/how-to-buy-bitcoin-cash. I hope it will be useful for you.

camebit
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:27 pm

Before doing operations on the exchange, be careful about analyst forecasts [url]https://www.xidigtanews.com/civil-war-bch-skyrockets-btc-price-drops[/url] . Now the volatility of bitcoin is very low and there is no sense in buying or selling.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Hw are the fees?
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

Return to “Bitcoin Cash”