Go to advanced search

by biocrat
Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:55 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: K.I.S.S. Health Insurance
Replies: 7
Views: 2109

Re: K.I.S.S. Health Insurance

Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:46 pm Possum577 wrote I like this idea a lot. Remove the insurance companies, force people to start saving for themselves for what ever procedures they need or want (keep savings exempt from taxes) and hopefully prices would fall and normalize and everyone would have control over ...
by biocrat
Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:51 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: K.I.S.S. Health Insurance
Views: 2109

K.I.S.S. Health Insurance

How to provide health insurance seems to be one of the biggest boondoggles ever. For one thing, insurance is needed to pay for medical services while at the same time it significantly adds to the cost of health care. Also, governments and/or insurance companies presiding over what procedures can and...
by biocrat
Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:32 pm
Forum: Politics & Society
Topic: A 21st Century Social System
Views: 3716

Re: A 21st Century Social System

Social and economic justice has Ben unattainable for centuries for 1 simple fact: human greed. Even in systems such as communism, human greed made something very ideal into an effective oligarchy as government officials were able to increase their social standing via illegitimate means. Generally s...
by biocrat
Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:19 pm
Topic: Hillary Clinton, Surveillance, Russia, NSA
Replies: 0
Views: 1496

Hillary Clinton, Surveillance, Russia, NSA

Hillary Clinton becomes indignant when she is subject of surveillance. She had this to say at the last debate about her exposed emails. "But you are very clearly quoting from WikiLeaks. And what's really important about WikiLeaks is that the Russian government has engaged in espionage against Americ...
by biocrat
Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:51 am

Here is a real world scenario that can serve to illustrate how the kind of social system I'm describing here might generally work. It has to do with the polarizing factionalism that the US and other countries are afflicted by. So, we have, at the national level, party politics dominated by intransig...
by biocrat
Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:13 am

okay, so how do you think greed will manifest in the social system I've described?
by biocrat
Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:48 am

Excellent comments and questions. Much appreciated. I hope the following will address some of your concerns. If the circulation of money was initiated through local banks and the role of money was to specifically energize the work needed to be done to provide the goods and services necessary to main...
by biocrat
Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:52 pm

A 21st Century Social System

Social systems are in need of systemic change. That need predominantly stems from the decentralizing nature of electronic technologies, which goes against the grain of traditional bureaucratic centralized power structures. Perhaps the most important change has been in the control of information. By ...

Go to advanced search