raalphn

Want to earn money through Bitcoin

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Hello,

I want to earn money through bitcoin.
So I am looking for someone who could help me or could give me some sources url where i can get the ebook of bitcoin to learn everything.

I just want to mine and then sale the bitcoin. I have $4000 for invest in bitcoin.

The thing is i want to know every information about bitcoin.

Please kindly help me to get the ebook where i can learn it.

Waiting for someone's reply.

Thanks

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Re: Want to earn money through Bitcoin

Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:52 am

Hello,

So I am looking for someone who could help me or could give me some sources url where i can get the ebook of bitcoin to learn everything.

I just want to mine and then sale the bitcoin. I have $4000 for invest in bitcoin.

Thanks
Hello and welcome to the forum.
First of all if you have $4000 to invest in bitcoin then your best bet may be just to buy and hold for a while because if you are looking to make a quick buck off bitcoin mining I'm sorry to say but those days are long gone.

You don't need any ebook to help you learn about basic bitcoin just search the net and watch a few of the bitcoin documentaries on YouTube and you should pick most of what you need to know up.
Also you are already a member here so just start threads asking the questions you need answered and hopefully some of our more helpful members can assist you.

Good luck!
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

GreenBits-old
Banned
Banned

Donate BTC of your choice to 12jenhYCr6faZCwv1QC6HKinL6mRVSrDVC

Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:00 am

Hello,

Thanks
For now like bitkilo said just watch some Bitcoin documentaries via Youtube and after that if you learned something on that just join some community of Bitcoin users like this forum you can ask something about that you didn't understand about Bitcoin and we are gladly to give you an answer to your questions.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:19 pm

It's very hard to make money mining bitcoin right now as competition is very high.

How do you earn bitcoin? Same method on how to make other kinds of money. Make a business or get a job.

fikihafana
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 am

It's very hard to make money mining bitcoin right now as competition is very high.

How do you earn bitcoin? Same method on how to make other kinds of money. Make a business or get a job.
Here is my several way to get bitcoin

1. Join campaign - free/no money required
2. Claim bounty - free/no money required
3. Trading - money required
4. Mining altcoin - money required
- i use trusted real cloud mining https://goo.gl/6oAXmH
- 2nd my cloud mining https://goo.gl/Zb1QhB and i double my earning here

ije07
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:03 pm

Hello,

Thanks
in my opinion, don't you invest all funds to mining.
more altcoin to half of your investment.
Maybe we could have a altcoin project and it could be said to have its own bank

bientang
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1BCjZimbArX2grBd6egaHRYS7s7GM9dQRY

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:14 am

Hello,

Thanks
you have much money for bitcoin
you can searc all about bitcoin in internet
some people trade to get much bitcoin and i think with $4000 you can buy bitcoin and hold it until bitcoin price up

grandFX
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 19BkU3ZUHsHaiJ2vye4JHEZYZBhfvnrkTB

Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:21 am

There are a lot place to invest your money on the internet,
but remember, don't invest your money you can't afford to lose it. It's a good choice to buy of btc and hold it for the long term

raalphn

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Hello,

I have learned everything about bitcoin.

Now i want to know that mining machine.

Please recommend me any one machine which i choose

1) Antminer R4 2) Antminer S9

And i am looking for Antminer S9 which have 13 TH's. So i can make 0.28 BTC after reduce of electricity cost.

Waiting someones reply.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:28 pm

Hello,

And i am looking for Antminer S9 which have 13 TH's. So i can make 0.28 BTC after reduce of electricity cost.

Waiting someones reply.
How did you get that number, 0.28? Are you sure that's correct!

The thing with antminer chips is that they are quite prone to manufacturing issues. If you buy one, it could last a year to many years. Another thing is that it will be quite loud and hot. Annoying? Quite.

I would simply say to not mine, and use your time, effort and even money to learn a valuable skill like coding, or something along those lines. You'll certainly make more than $280.
theres a snake in my boot

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 am

Hello,

Waiting someones reply.
Hi. Just to let you know, if you're planning on mining just for profit, might aswell stop now. Too much competition.

However, if you're doing it just for a hobby, then go for it. I have no experience in mining so I suggest using other sources of information while waiting for replies in this thread.

Rmcdermott927
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:39 am

Hello,

Thanks

Mining is almost entirely unprofitable in most areas of the world. Cloud mining is almost always a scam.

Do you have a specific good or service you can provide in exchange for Bitcoin? This is almost always your best bet, just like the real world.

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:03 am

You can earn Bitcoin be referring people to our Bitcoin Games.

Full details at: https://games.bitcoin.com/referral
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

sadiq

Donate BTC of your choice to 1J3nJsdNYc4VZ2YrUZ7BJsfB2ieiPWfxwx

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:47 pm

It would be better if you buy Bitcoins and hold it as its price is constantly increasing.Investing in some altcoin and starting to trade could also be a good option but you should have a good knowledge of coin in which you are going to invest as trading is highly volatile.Better to start with small investment which you can afford to loose.

Gens09

Donate BTC of your choice to 36vSCZLLsadjBDuuXkiJAYRZN3cu2Vc7Qj

Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:17 am

How can I join a campaign can you teach me?:'3

rogerver
Founder
Founder

Donate BTC of your choice to 1PpmSbUghyhgbzsDevqv1cxxx8cB2kZCdP

Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:41 pm

How can I join a campaign can you teach me?:'3
Just post your referral link from https://games.bitcoin.com/referral around the internet in places where you think people would be interested.

Good luck!
Help spread Bitcoin by linking to everything mentioned here:
topic7039.html

Myfe
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:23 am

Keep in mind that there is one online bitcoin wallet that's paying you interest on your balance - that wallet is with FreeBitco.in (you can click on my signature if you need a link.)

We're paying 4% APR on all balances. We pay the interest daily, must have a BTC 0.0030000 minimum balance.

We're one of the oldest running businesses in the bitcoin industry. We've been paying interest on balances for just under 2 months.

If you have concerns about our ability to pay interest payments, you can verify a portion of holdings here: http://www.coinig.com/?adr=12Q18uwjHJo1 ... YZZpCt0%3D. This proves the ownership of the bitcoin address, to check the balance put the address into http://www.blockchain.info

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:08 am

Keep in mind that there is one online bitcoin wallet that's paying you interest on your balance - that wallet is with FreeBitco.in (you can click on my signature if you need a link.)

We're paying 4% APR on all balances. We pay the interest daily, must have a BTC 0.0030000 minimum balance.

We're one of the oldest running businesses in the bitcoin industry. We've been paying interest on balances for just under 2 months.

If you have concerns about our ability to pay interest payments, you can verify a portion of holdings here: http://www.coinig.com/?adr=12Q18uwjHJo1 ... YZZpCt0%3D. This proves the ownership of the bitcoin address, to check the balance put the address into http://www.blockchain.info
Do you allow users to hold the private keys to their bitcoins?
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Myfe
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:35 am

Great question! No we don't allow users to hold the private keys. We operate the same as every other online wallet in that respect. However, to compensate you for that risk that account holders bear we pay you interest on your balance.
Other questions?

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:45 am

Great question! No we don't allow users to hold the private keys. We operate the same as every other online wallet in that respect. However, to compensate you for that risk that account holders bear we pay you interest on your balance.
Other questions?
Sorry but the risks far out weights the compensation in my books.

Possum577
Bronze Bitcoiner
Bronze Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Exx48BUTb57hPND67Mt5WwPXiTA9CjoEs

Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:02 am

I see the freebitco.in offer as something that's good for those people that think using online wallets (to hold a balance) are good. For those people using Coinbase or Xapo or Circle already, freebitco.in is offering something compelling that changes the way online wallets do business. If they can get over their faucet reputation and continue to pay interest reliably they'll earn the trust that the industry requires.

Let's face it, every single bitcoin transaction related business relies on trust of the community - the value of bitcoin itself relies on trust. We all have different thresholds for where that trust comfort is, but if we decide not to grant it this whole thing comes tumbling down (as would any currency and financial system).

alain2612

Donate BTC of your choice to 1HnBoVCSu8NzqE72KmmtWfNxy21GELiuyd

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:21 am

Hello,

You only have to invest a little in several programs, because some are scam and it is not very easy to detect them.

I am in some BlockChains, and investing programs that propose good ROI

Good luck

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:26 am

I see the freebitco.in offer as something that's good for those people that think using online wallets (to hold a balance) are good. For those people using Coinbase or Xapo or Circle already, freebitco.in is offering something compelling that changes the way online wallets do business. If they can get over their faucet reputation and continue to pay interest reliably they'll earn the trust that the industry requires.

Let's face it, every single bitcoin transaction related business relies on trust of the community - the value of bitcoin itself relies on trust. We all have different thresholds for where that trust comfort is, but if we decide not to grant it this whole thing comes tumbling down (as would any currency and financial system).
That's a fair point to make, if you are already using a wallet like Coinbase to store your funds then you may as well use a site like this that pays interest and is well established, they do need to shake off the faucet reputation though.

Brownybrowny

Donate BTC of your choice to 3FuhrAMn8fmJpZYPwu7yomh18QBDyvDiKx

finally found an easy answer to good profits!!!

Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Hey!
I was searching around for weeks to find a way to earn free bitcoin/litecoin wether through investment or just free bitcoin giveaways but an easy option where I didn’t need a 100 qualification to understand and I finally found a way and recommended it to everyone if your looking to make a little extra each month!!

https://www.instagram.com/icenterlitebot/

Ksarey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 24, 2018 11:41 pm

Hello and welcome to the crypto world. Earning money from the cryptos ia really a difficult ask but not impossible one. You need to learn well about the currency you are investing in. After gaining some confidence, you can buy the currency of your choice from the crypto exchange. Stay sharp!

Matthew_Jones
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon May 28, 2018 4:11 pm

Varians a lot, with no significant investment. For example, I trade in various tokens on Bitfinex. I buy the currency at the bottom, fix profits and close positions. And after that I bring to the fiat through the https://hiribi.com/. Thus, even from the top I get +10 percent of the profit because of the best exchange rate.

Return to “Beginners & Help”