HendrikBezuidenhout

tsk from one wallet to other wallet

Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:21 pm

Good day.

I am new to this, but want to know

I have tsk coins in badger wallet and I need to transfer it to trustwallet (tsk), i cannot do it it is looking for simple.... address.
Is there a way to transfer ti from badger to trustwallet. .

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: tsk from one wallet to other wallet

Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:25 am

Good day.

I am new to this, but want to know

I have tsk coins in badger wallet and I need to transfer it to trustwallet (tsk), i cannot do it it is looking for simple.... address.
Is there a way to transfer ti from badger to trustwallet. .
Hi Hendrik,

The only tsk token I could find is:

https://explorer.bitcoin.com/bch/token/b5bc3c379103ba44c33d341e20d1af14690b114bd2797f14ab524da2455faaa3

The document url only mentions mint.bitcoin.com (a place where anyone can make SLP tokens) so I'm not sure if they have a website or wallet (I haven't heard of the "trustwallet" you mentioned.

Is that the token you're referring to and do you have a link you could share to where you got the 'trustwallet' from?

If you need a wallet app which supports SLP tokens there's a list of such wallets at: https://bitcoincashcoloredcoins.com/

You can either send your tokens (from your Badger wallet) to an address in any of those wallets or you can import your mnemonic phrase. One problem that might come up if you import the mnemonic phrase is that tokens might not show up due to some of these wallets using a different "derivation path." For example the badger wallet itself I think originally used 145 for tokens and then switched to 245. I don't remember 100% at the moment.

If you have more questions or need further help please post below. Please also check out the list of tokens wallets at the link above.

NEVER share your private key(s) or mnemonic seed (backup phrase / recovery phrase) with anyone.

Return to “Beginners & Help”