Keys14

Donate BTC of your choice to 1CFanKfuppHuDYmq8KUJVVMjR8tZRLvcKB

Payment approved but still not in wallet

Sat May 27, 2017 4:06 pm

I bought $280 worth of Bitcoin yesterday and received an email confirmation that my payment was submitted and then a another email confirmation that my payment was approved. I purchased the Bitcoin through buy.bitcoin.com. I am unable to find this transaction on the blockchain or my wallet. The adress I used was: removed for security concerns.

I have the simplex payment ID however I'm unsure if it secure to post that. Can someone please help! The only option I feel like I have right now is to do a chargeback but I don't want to be blacklisted!

Fremont
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donate BTC of your choice to 18tQ7D9RufgEZ9dSGLytm4Sgk8g2M5NzNZ

Re: Payment approved but still not in wallet

Sat May 27, 2017 4:38 pm

Hi Keys14,

The service at buy.bitcoin.com is run entirely by our partners at Simplex. We can't be of any assistance with your issue as we don't have any access to their systems.

Unfortunately Simplex are the only ones that can resolve this situation for you.

Fremont

Keys14

Sat May 27, 2017 4:59 pm

Well, I just this email from simplex:

We apologize for not yet responding to your ticket; we are experiencing delays due to spiking BTC demand, and our response times are longer.

I realize they are busy but how many users are in my situation right now I would have to believe my issue is rare and would warrant a higher urgency right? Can someone please loop in a simplex support person to this thread??

AkshayAgarwal

Sat May 27, 2017 6:42 pm

I'm also facing the same issue please help me..........

Keys14

Sat May 27, 2017 9:14 pm

This is straight up fucking ridiculous, the bit coin finally made it into my wallet after over 20 hours of waiting and to top it off I was charged a unholy fee of $40 USD. I can understand this fee if it was in my wallet on the next block but waiting 20 hours and then be in charge that fee is not right.

Can someone please comment on if this Fee is typical or did I just get bent over?

apovey

Sat May 27, 2017 11:43 pm

how long did it take for the payment to get verified? I'm at almost 24 hours and still not verified.

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 28, 2017 1:12 am

I'm also facing the same issue please help me..........
I would suggest emailing Simplex support directly so you can inquire about your transaction: https://simplexcc.freshdesk.com/support ... t-support-

BitcoinXio
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Sun May 28, 2017 1:14 am

This is straight up fucking ridiculous, the bit coin finally made it into my wallet after over 20 hours of waiting and to top it off I was charged a unholy fee of $40 USD. I can understand this fee if it was in my wallet on the next block but waiting 20 hours and then be in charge that fee is not right.

Can someone please comment on if this Fee is typical or did I just get bent over?
Buying on an exchange or with a broker it's typical to pay a premium. I think about $20 over is normal. $40 is on the higher end but it's not terrible or you didn't get ripped off.

ReverbDesign

Sun May 28, 2017 1:56 am

Well, I just this email from simplex:

We apologize for not yet responding to your ticket; we are experiencing delays due to spiking BTC demand, and our response times are longer.

I realize they are busy but how many users are in my situation right now I would have to believe my issue is rare and would warrant a higher urgency right? Can someone please loop in a simplex support person to this thread??
Are You Serious??? Loop in a Support member???

Background: SIMPLEX became virtually the ONLY medium of US CreditdCard to BTC[over the course of 2 weeks. They are a 7 million dollar Israeli based STARTUP with a staff of under 30.4 Days ago was THE HIGHEST TRADE VOLUME EVER. COINMAMAhad the common sense to see this storm coming. SIMPLEX is involved with 6+ exchanges....Tell me how this gets resolved????

annver

Donate BTC of your choice to 3D5hd9fAuLucPfUwTwVxwdCfVHGA7QNpF5

Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:21 am

its also happen to me..the payment is confirmed but i didnt receive it in my wallet..
what should i do..

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:28 am

I bought $280 worth of Bitcoin yesterday and received an email confirmation that my payment was submitted and then a another email confirmation that my payment was approved. I purchased the Bitcoin through buy.bitcoin.com. I am unable to find this transaction on the blockchain or my wallet. The adress I used was: removed for security concerns.Image

I have the simplex payment ID however I'm unsure if it secure to post that. Can someone please help! The only option I feel like I have right now is to do a chargeback but I don't want to be blacklisted!
Have a bit of patience, I also had this, but simply had to wait a bit.
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

mxride

Donate BTC of your choice to 1FB9T8g9au9WhGJbePWr6dEER6JayC4HBp

Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:16 pm

I'm in the same boat. been over 23hours, nothing on block chain and nothing in my wallet. Spent $1500 USD and really starting to be concerned?
I've contacted Simplex support multiple times and have heard nothing back from them.

:cry: :mrgreen:

graga
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:33 pm

Did you manage to contact customers' support service?

jack46606

Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:24 pm

the payment is confirmed but i didnt receive it in my wallet?
what should i do?

Return to “Beginners & Help”