Drushgavnush
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

is web hallen.store a scam

Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:37 pm

Hello sorry to bother you,i recently made a purchase in BCH to a web site called https://webhallen.store/ and they have gone dark on me nop emails answered etc....
what can anyone do in these circumstances? how do i warn other people etc..
I take it there is no redress as its crypto and it went through binance.
any help would be appreciated greatly,Thanks
Andy T

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: is web hallen.store a scam

Sun May 12, 2019 10:31 am

Seems like lot of time have been passed, so please let me know how it's really going with all that cases ? I also checked the website and it's all in various cryptos, so what do you plan to do next ? I mean what people do ? I assume if you payed with CC and Paypal you know what to do.

Umnara
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:11 pm

There is not much that you can do to warn others, your warning will only raech thise you are in the same community with. Try posting on forums, that can work. You will have at least helped some but those kind of stores are all over the internet. It is all a matter of being cautious.

Narr
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:31 pm

There is not going to be any case. There are lot of fake websites that offer services to people at a lower price. They mostly target those that are not keen on checking whether the site has a physicall addreess or is registered. As long as the website cannot be tracked, there is nothing that can be done.

Return to “Beginners & Help”