Cryptonetix Representative
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

First thing for beginners in Crypto world!

Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:21 am

If you are a beginner in the Crypto industry, then the VERY first thing that you MUST do is to go into proper learning zone. It’s the ONLY way we can have the chance to get the potential rewards that is in the industry.

Now for this many might spend hours and hours into searching, but that’s not anymore required with Cryptolinks, which got complete guidance with links to everything, it really is what a beginner needs.

dannytries

Re: First thing for beginners in Crypto world!

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:21 am

If you beginner in Crypto world I can recommend to learn the market and find your area to start with. You have a lot of information in your head. But it's not enough for you and you don't know what to do with it. And I can recommend that www.cherrypiestrain.com/ to relax your mind and find the best decision for you.

Nilar
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Thu May 09, 2019 2:40 pm

Learning is indeed the very first step for every aspiring trader, regardless of what you want to trade. If you are interested specifically in crypto trading, then ensure you study all you can and analyse the market to know the threats and the opportunies that you can deal with.

Franco_T
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:48 am

when i first started in crypto world, it wasn't that different for me, since i was already trading forex. what i found most complicated was deposit and withdrawals.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26 am

Learning is indeed the very first step for every aspiring trader, regardless of what you want to trade. If you are interested specifically in crypto trading, then ensure you study all you can and analyse the market to know the threats and the opportunies that you can deal with.
Correct, learning is indeed the first step all should take before getting involved in bitcoin.

We have a great section available for anyone new to bitcoin here: https://www.bitcoin.com/get-started
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

Investor_88

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:37 pm

when i first started in crypto world, it wasn't that different for me, since i was already trading forex. what i found most complicated was deposit and withdrawals.
Yes, those can be troublesome in the beginning, even I faced issues regarding that.

Jomorey
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:38 am

It seems to me the best to learn with a mentor. I am opposed to loading myself with tons of literature and unnecessary information. A good mentor and ability to perceive information quickly will help to quickly get into the course of things.

OneChain
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:38 pm

If you are a beginner in the [URL=https://cryptolinks.com/]Crypto industry[/URL], then the VERY first thing that you MUST do is to go into proper learning zone. It’s the ONLY way we can have the chance to get the potential rewards that is in the industry.

Now for this many might spend hours and hours into searching, but that’s not anymore required with Cryptolinks, which got complete guidance with links to everything, it really is what a beginner needs.
Good stuff, thanks
Whichever chain wins,the world wins Image

TimP
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1F1tAaz5x1HUXrCNLbtMDqcw6o5GNn4xqX

Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:34 pm

The very first thing a beginner should do is to find out all the information about cryptocurrency. Understand the types and purposes of cryptocurrencies in order to understand their real value. In general, I think it will be very interesting for you to read https://blockchain.intellectsoft.net/blog/cryptocurrency-development-and-types-of-cryptocurrencies/ where you will find a lot of interesting information

Return to “Beginners & Help”