Lachy55

Does anyone need miner hosting in Australia?

Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:44 am

Hi Folks,

Just want to get an indication for whether people need hosting for asic miners in Australia.

I have my own farm set up in a warehouse in Melbourne with around 30 asics and a few GPU rigs but I have capacity for approx 30 more and was thinking of renting out the spots.

I was thinking of charging around $90 P/W for a L3+ and $120 P/W for an S9 (including power)

It would come with support as I would maintain other peoples hardware just as I take care of my own.

What do people think?

Cheers,

Lachy.

alpha_omega5

Re: Does anyone need miner hosting in Australia?

Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:13 am

Hi Lachy
Sounds a good idea but $120 per week for an S9..isn't that a bit expensive given the recent drop in price and increasing difficulty? I pay around $220 per month for electricity per antminer s9. I would have been interested if it was somewhat closer to my current cost

mikewsley12

Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:02 pm

I got this company kansbys dot com and they have good offers for antminers . The great thing is that you pay just insurance of shipping and shipping fee . Cons you must sign a contract and confirm your identity .

roman.petruchyk

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:32 am

You might pay attention to fastcomet. They are offering a lot of different types of hosting. The most important is that the company has stable and reliable hosting + 24/7 customer support. All my websites are hosted on their servers, and I am extremely happy.

stephenhawk

Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:03 pm

I also use FastComet and they are super amazing along with their positive customer support.

Return to “Australia”