zoghi

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AkYuE9wTySjkLyMs3QdMxE8mvkSuahwJe

criminal of antminers9.com.au

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Hello everyone,
I need to say that i ordered an antminer s9 from this site :antminers9.com.au
after i sent the payment by bitcoin , they ran away and never answered or never replied to email.
how can i find or claim them as i sent the amount of payment by bitcoin.
im sure they are not from australian good people but i like to refund my money from them, because they are rubber .
best wishes,

hrzoghi

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Re: criminal of antminers9.com.au

Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:29 pm

I'm not sure if you can get your money back. Pulling up a who.is search, I get this.

Code: Select all

Domain Name antminers9.com.au Last Modified 11-Dec-2017 20:52:01 UTC Status clientDeleteProhibited Status clientUpdateProhibited Registrar Name GoDaddy.com, LLC Registrant BULLET MARKETING PTY LTD Registrant ID ACN 617868685 Eligibility Type Company Registrant Contact ID CR300336164 Registrant Contact Name Manazir Ali Registrant Contact Email webtech44@yahoo.co.uk Tech Contact ID CR300336165 Tech Contact Name Manazir Ali Tech Contact Email webtech44@yahoo.co.uk
I don't remember if registering a domain requires verification, but Bullet Marketing is an advertising company in Sydney and the ACN matches up. However, it could easily be someone just pulling their data from the internet.

The email is a .co.uk email, which points to this being some guy overseas. If the guys overseas, it's extremely hard to do anything, your government can't do anything more than make a fuss on your behalf.

You can go ahead and do more research of your own, but NEVER buy from a third party with money you can't afford to lose, or without buyer protection like eBay or PayPal.
theres a snake in my boot

zoghi

Donate BTC of your choice to 1AkYuE9wTySjkLyMs3QdMxE8mvkSuahwJe

Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 am

i found manazir ali has an bank account in pakistan and i get this bank account from them with introducing myself as another customer and i told them i can pay just by bank account,

michael_bithunt

Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:05 pm

I must have to say someone has post the wrong information about them , This company is not registered under BULLET MARKETING PTY LTD and ACN 617868685 is also wrong.

The Registrant ID is: TAW TRADING
The ABN is: 97617669459

Here is the photo of a delivery which I got from them.

please don't post fake and unreal information about anyone.

Cheers!
Last edited by michael_bithunt on Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HosseinMirimani

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:05 pm

michael bithunt i found this picture on alibaba.com.
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/ ... 5ef6QjBVyT
Nice Photoshop buddy.

michael_bithunt

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:37 pm

HosseinMirimani what about the proof I attached? And they can do Photoshop to our pictures we have this older since almost about a year ago. Anyone can do that even you.

HosseinMirimani

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:01 am

Michael bithunt if u go to https://www.trustedsite.com/site/antminers9.com.au/ and click on the Read Reviews, u will see that Mr Benjami E have the same picture of your profile here and surprisingly he said that "Thank you for the new miner, Cheers!!!!!!!!!!". How it is possible to someone with two name have same picture and attitude :D. Stop cheating sir. And the documents you are share here proof nothing to me.

Return to “Australia”