A few things about myself for anyone unfamiliar:
I’m a security engineer at Blockchain.info by day and privacy researcher by night.
I won’t be chatting about my work at Blockchain.info due to company policies, so if you have any BCI-specific questions please check out the AMA with Nic Cary on December 19th.
Some Bitcoin/cryptocurrency stuff I’ve done:
- Co-founded the Open Bitcoin Privacy Project: http://openbitcoinprivacyproject.org
- Wrote BIP 69
- Wrote a book about Bitcoin privacy: http://anonymousbitcoinbook.com
- Published research about BCI’s SharedCoin tool: http://coinjoinsudoku.com
- Performed a privacy and code audit of Dash in 2014 (formerly known as “Darkcoin”)
- Appeared on the Glenn Beck show with Jeffrey Tucker and Elizabeth Ploshay to talk about Bitcoin
- Co-organized the Bitcoin Philadelphia meetup group for about a year
- Gave a speech about the Silk Road and cryptographic free markets in Washington DC:
- Participated in shows on the World Crypto Network YouTube channel including The Bitcoin Group and Dark News.
Some of my interests include:
- Bitcoin economic theory
- Application security, malware forensics, and various other infosec topics
- Digital cash
- Financial and online privacy
- Cyberpunk art
- Cypherpunk action