Forum rules
The more people that are involved, the more interesting this AMA series will be for everyone.
Please help spread the word of this amazing AMA series on your own social media. (YES, EVEN YOURS!)
Short URL: AMA.Bitcoin.com
Hashtag: #BTCAMA
When the AMAs are finished, all the answers will be compiled into a free E-book!
gogandmog
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: I am Paul Snow, the architect of Factom and chair of the Texas Bitcoin Conference. Ask me Anything!

Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:22 pm

What are the main points of your work as the chair of the Texas Bitcoin Conference?

Neoclassical
Banned
Banned

Re: I am Paul Snow, the architect of Factom and chair of the Texas Bitcoin Conference. Ask me Anything!

Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:14 pm

So currently your servers are making about $500 in two months. Are you concerned that at these rates, there will be no profitability in supporting 12 servers? If those servers ran on the benevolence of the factom foundation, would Factom then be a defacto centralized data store?
$500 is not that much tbh
We don't need no centralisation. ImageImageImage

Gamzzilla
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Hi Paul, looking forward to events for Factom https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Pa ... 9&SortBy=0 Wish to invest in the near future. Hope you good and Fractom will go to the moon!

Return to “AMA - Ask Me Anything”