Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
dianadsouza
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Quebec Government to Remove Electricity Ban on Cryptocurrency Miners

Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:36 am

Canada is most innovative country that providers various benefits for crypto miners to perform their activities. But recently, the country’s provision, Quebec removed a ban on cryptocurrency mining firms to sell electricity with new consent.

Isn’t it interesting now to watch how effectively Hydro-Quebec addresses the demand for electricity in Canada?

https://coinpedia.org/news/quebec-lift- ... to-miners/

Baloo
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Re: Quebec Government to Remove Electricity Ban on Cryptocurrency Miners

Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:01 pm

I think banning is not the answer to everything. We have to address the problem and act accordingly towards it. The Canadian government should try to promote solar power or other renewable mode of electricity generation.

SamNeels
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:46 pm

I think banning is not the answer to everything. We have to address the problem and act accordingly towards it. The Canadian government should try to promote solar power or other renewable mode of electricity generation.
Agree. Every decision should be reasonable.

alwaystogether5
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:57 am

Quebec is luring miners with its plentiful, cheap electricity and below average temperatures—akin to Iceland, where a sister cryptocurrency blitz is also underway. More info: https://cryptolinks.com/

bhardwajzone

Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:50 pm

I am a blogger at BhardwajZone I used anonymous as an advertisement platform for advertisers and Publishers it's one of the simplest and highest paying at platform for publishers to that pays you in Bitcoin recently I I exchange.
Attachments
bhardwajzone.com.png
I am a blogger at BhardwajZone I used anonymous as an advertisement platform for advertisers and Publishers it's one of the simplest and highest paying at platform for publishers to that pays you in Bitcoin recently I I exchange know more: ( https://bhardwajzone.com )
I am Shubham blogger at BhardwajZone. I love to post about social media updates make money ideas and also YouTube growth hacks so that people can easily survive using their smartphone or internet

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”