Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
bgcrypto

My Altcoin list

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:56 am

Hey guys I'm new to crypto I'd like to start an alt coin list that is not present in the main categories. Can you guys please give me your opinions on some big gainer altcoins? I can trade with $100 so I'm looking for big gains. Please tell me some coins to research.

Thank you. :)

CryptoOgami

Re: My Altcoin list

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:41 am

Doge is a good start.. is on fire
Also I found a new promising project... HTZ

bgcrypto

Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:02 pm

Thanks I'll have a look HTZ = Hertz?

Everything is red and people are saying it will be going much lower. Waiting for it to get really low before I buy in. Is BTC still a good coin to get into. I'm hearing its still King but its going to fail because of the Power consumption.

CryptoOgami

Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:49 am

Thanks I'll have a look HTZ = Hertz?

Everything is red and people are saying it will be going much lower. Waiting for it to get really low before I buy in. Is BTC still a good coin to get into. I'm hearing its still King but its going to fail because of the Power consumption.
Well power consumption is going to be a issue for any minable coin... I was used to mine other good project like RVN or BEAM but this days is not giving back, so I put my miner at rest waiting for better days lol.
Hertz is not minable...
Their are releasing an ERC20 token on Coinsbit HTZE, will follow also that..

bgcrypto

Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:48 pm

Not mineable? can you earn coins at all?

So they are not an erc 20 token? or they will be?

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”