Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
MovieChain

MovieChain by Xender Team

Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:14 am

Xender will revolutionize the traditional centralized movie distribution system by integrating blockchain technology in the distribution system. Users will experience a totally decentralized transaction without the need for the trusted third parties. The transactions will be in real time with the implementation of smart contract. All transactions are transparent to both users and copyright holders, eliminating the third party. And this system is constructed on Xender app, one of the most popular file transfer app which has acquired more than 700 million users covering every time zone. It means that the day it faces the world, it will be met by a substantial amount of users.

TG group: https://t.me/MovieChainOfficial
Twitter:@XenderApp
Facebook:@XenderApp

anabeo

Re: MovieChain by Xender Team

Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:48 am

I am also looking forward to the Xender revolution. Can you tell me which sharing application is better between SHAREit at shareitdownloat net and Xender? I am currently confused between both because they are good

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”