Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
oppai_daisuki69

DEEP ONION (ANONYMOUS CRYPTO CURRENCY)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:16 am

Hello everyone, ive been a member of Deep Onion project for almost a month and ive enjoyed staying in this community. Wanna know why?
First , im going to introduce this promising project.

Deep onion is anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments, this was done effortlessly by DeepVault.
Your privacy and security is 100% safe with Deep Onion project.
This project already done so well in crypto market by reaching about more than $2 within the time frame of 2 months.
Thats why some investors already keep an eye to this promising project,

In their commnunity you can earn $ONIONs which is exchangeable to real money by airdrop, bounty campaigns and getting deep points inside the respective community.

Its worth the time and effort to be here guys. So dont hesitate to be a member on this promising project.
Join the community here: https://deeponion.org/
Attachments
Capture.JPG

officialdsp

Re: DEEP ONION (ANONYMOUS CRYPTO CURRENCY)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:25 am

I've done really well with DeepOnion since I made my initial investment 2 months ago.
Seen nearly 6x gains and gained another $200 worth through staking. Total profit is around $6,000Usd.
Anonymity is the future of crypto and DeepOnion is the future of anonymity. Don't miss out on these early bird prices.

Andy911

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:31 am

Oppai_daisuki69... Thanks for your detailed and informative post. I know deeponion, this coin has a very large and growing community, active developers and in the future some new fetures will be implemented in the coin. DeepOnion guarantees absolute anonymity (gate network + deepsend) he has convinced me and I have invested. I think the coin has a big future.

tr3yson

Donate BTC of your choice to 1JyR56xMrppeTKCPQfgnKLGpwV9422Ssoe

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

Yeah I agree, that is why I am also suggesting DeepOnion(Onion) to everyone. The potential of this anonymous cryptocurrency is off the charts that is why it is one of the altcoins that we needed to watch out next year. They are not an ICO, the coins are freely distributed to the community thru AirDrops. I just joined their Airdrops few week ago and so far so good. With the amazing progress and developments plus its fast-growing community, it will surely be on top and dominate other altcoins.

joshmontford

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:55 am

I have been the following project activities for about 4 months now, and the whole project is amazing.
Not only the worth of DeepOnion increased drastically in the past few months, and especially in the last month, but the community around it got stronger and more dedicated to the coin.

The future looks bright, and I for one am excited to see how it will turn up. https://deeponion.org/#roadmap

And the best part of the coin - anonymity. In today's world, anonymity is something we all want, some more some less. I love this feature, that it uses TOR network, it's amazing.

I would highly suggest for people to invest in this currency, as it will be huge soon in 2018 and definitely enter top 100 at the end of Q1! :)

slashonion

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:02 am

Hello! this is what I observe about DeepOnion.
Deepweb is a anoymous web,TOR networks for untracable browsing. while DeepOnion is a anoymous cyrptocurrency that uses TOR networks for untracable private Transactions. But DeepOnion and Deepweb is not a same. Their same characteristics but different purpose!

So everyone knows deepweb right? It uses TOR browser which is 100% Sure that you are not tracable that's why the hacker is called "anonymous" But there's something new! Its about crypto! I a kind of anonymous crypto that uses TOR network for untracable private transaction. and that's DeepOnion. Your anonymity here are guaranteed. That's why many people getting attracted here. Because of its being unique features. DeepOnion also provide own wallet to avoid scam, and their wallet has fast transaction. And also its too easy to got $Onion for free :) just join in our community and be active. $Onion hitted 2$ now! don't be too late of $Onion rise! have a nice day!
For more information ----> https://deeponion.org/

the-doctor

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:12 am

Never heard of Deeponion till now, gave a quick look at it more than legit 2000+ posts on bitcointalk.com.
But I am glad that I read your thread, it seems that is in its early beggining. Best time to invest. I havent seen do they have mobile wallets released to keep the coins?

THankx for this!

cryptovokain

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 am

Hello All,

I'm doing a giveaway of up to 280 onions to up to 140 people!

WOW! (right? :D))

Well the caveat there is that this is a "daily" giveaway of 2 onions for one lucky winner but still, the aim is to do this every single day up until the 40th airdrop! I will be doing draws every day in the videos of all the comments submitted within the deadline.

You have to follow 2 simple steps:

Subscribe to my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/vokain

Like/Comment the last "Daily DeepOnion Update" video (make sure you leave your DeepOnion wallet address in the comment)
I recommend that you click the bell button next to the subscribe button so you get alert when new video is up.

Cut off for comments is 19:00 PM London time following day.

Good luck and Enjoy!

Deep Up!!

PS. If you have not yet registered with DeepOnion you can do so here https://deeponion.org/community

bloodxia

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:46 am

I am very agree with it, at present in the anonymous coins, only Deeponion valuation is the lowest, in 2018, will be Deeponion prices for one year, believe that a year later, there will be a lot of people to participate in buying Deeponion.And create great value for yourself.

Gorgeous011235

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:50 am

I agree with you my friend! DeepOnion has got a huge potential ;) i have placed my eyes recently on this amazing coin and i think it can easily compete with Dash and Monero in the very near future!
I love the low supply only 25.000.000 Onions in totalt and the fact that it has already a strong and growing community.
Definitely a good investment at the moment!

MATHrex1

Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:02 pm

DeepOnion is one of the growing currency of this time and the community is ever increasing with time.
It will definitely hit 5-10 USD by next year.
It is amazing to witness the growth of it and to be a part of such a huge ecosystem that DeepOnion provides.
The best for anyone who is interested in new emerging crypto-currency, should check DeepOnion out and get some before it starts breaking its record.

WhoKn0ws

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Hello everyone, ive been a member of Deep Onion project for almost a month and ive enjoyed staying in this community. Wanna know why?
First , im going to introduce this promising project.

Deep onion is anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments, this was done effortlessly by DeepVault.
Your privacy and security is 100% safe with Deep Onion project.
This project already done so well in crypto market by reaching about more than $2 within the time frame of 2 months.
Thats why some investors already keep an eye to this promising project,

In their commnunity you can earn $ONIONs which is exchangeable to real money by airdrop, bounty campaigns and getting deep points inside the respective community.

Its worth the time and effort to be here guys. So dont hesitate to be a member on this promising project.
Join the community here: https://deeponion.org/
I think it is worth mentioning that this project once completed will be known as one of the top if not the top anonymous currency out in the market. Simply because of the fact that it does what it's promising to give users privacy and security while using the currency to purchase whatever it is that they may need. This is very important in a decentralized currency being able to access it anywhere in the world even where governments block users from reaching certain sites.

Noelnada

Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:56 pm

I also have invested a bit in Deep Onion, doing great lately and I believe the price will grow tenfold in the next two months. I could be wrong but with an active development team and strong community like that and low total supply, it can only grow in value over time.

So yes, I am considering investing more in it or in NEO.

ken0203

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:12 pm

DeepOnion has a strong and growing community and the DEVS are very active and have already released some unique features as DeepVault a storage for file hashes in the DeepOnion blockchain. I have personally invested some money in it and i think it can easily compete with other anonymous cryptocurrencies as Dash and Monero in the very next future.

MurrCoin

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:32 pm

DeepOnion is for sure my favourite altcoin!
It is a strong, healthy and solid project and it's so easy and enjoyable to earn $Onion!

I think the method is perfect to improve the loyalty of the crypto-user; I see a really shiny future for DeepOnion!

Gildart

Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Wow so many people who also have Onion i invest in DeepOnion mounth ago and i think it was a good choose. the community is freaindly the devs work hard to get better and they have a new onion shop :) they have a nice roudmape and i think its a good coin which can change the world

grishajapon

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Grkh1vFUhuoAK7gmupain1dnWLYP9QdcA

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:01 pm

DeepOnion is a cool currency and is better than most in many ways. This can be evidenced by a fast-growing community, a clear adherence to the road map, the introduction of new functions and updates. Take at least the function DeepValut that allows you to register the document in the system and there will no longer be queries about who is the author of that or the content, media or text. Also, the weekly distribution of coins on the forum to active users.

AAonion

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:29 pm

DeepOnion has made more than 40% price increase in the last 48h thanks to the efforts made by the community members (5000 and still growing) and mods.
I personally made thousand of onions and keep growing more and more since I firmly believe in this project and it's unique feature including deepVault for file integrity verification over time and a secure and anonymous transaction provided by TOR network.

lazygin001

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:32 pm

Well, what can I say. DeepOnion is a crypto currency that has gone from $0.5 to $2 in the space of a few weeks. Once you see that you know it is going to be something worth investing in.

kikiroux
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello, I'm part of DeepOnion airdrop since 1 month. This coin is really amazing with inovatives features never seen before.
ONION Price was $0.5 1 month ago, now it's over $2 and I think it will be around $5 on new year!

ryzaadit53

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:44 pm

Nice to meet you all from DeepOnion member. iam join the community DeepOnion 5 weeks ago and already make some a potential profit investment for everyone need some recomend Altcoin try searh about us its a great coin with so much feature and potential

cl37007

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:50 pm

I am investing in DeepOnion. Great community and active dev team.

The coin itself has seen some great price rises in the past weeks, just wish I had picked some more up when it was cheaper!
Still a chance to get involved though as it's only halfway through airdrop now so potential to grow investment just by HODLing.

I really like the main focus of privacy over the TOR network and the extras innovations such a DeepVault, storing file hashes on the blockchain and DeepSend making transactions even more anonymous makes me think this could be a crypto currency that will be around for the long haul.

Definitely worth checking out.

DDesperado

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:03 pm

I personally invest in DeepOnion and started a couple of months ago. Right now im experiencing some great gains from it. Im convinced its because if its highly secure transactions, instant confirmations send, untraceable payments, secure wallets and of course its key features such as deepvault, their strongly involved community and airdrops. Im Hodling for life so i can experience where we are going with DeepOnion!
Attachments
applynow.png
6reasons.png
roadmapv2.png

THAALBI

Donate BTC of your choice to 3MzJqbjNQBeh9XZambKyP9vVsbpndZQcP5

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:53 pm

deeponion the cryptocurrency which has more advantage over others, with anonymity and security in addition to increasing its value from day to day, the developers work well for a future sure, more comunity very well organized and united. ;) ;)

Binpeng0211

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Thanks for sharing! I wanna be also a early bird for this project and hold some onions which could be a very strong anonymous cryptocurrency in the future. Think about the deep send and deep vault are very awsom. I hope I could start to get profit from the airdrop asap.

aliman00

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:12 pm

I'm support this thread and I support Deep Onion. It's amazing tech with an active developement team, active community and active airdrop. I only regreat of not being here since day 1. But since I discovered Deep Onion it moved from 0.60$ to now over 2$ and that says a lot for this relativley new coin ( read coin, not ICO or token ). With active airdrop it's most profitable coin for me. Last week I got around 150 deep onions with price of 2$+ it's over 300$ a week. I haven't found anything similar to this anywhere. So yeah most definitley worth checking out :)

PS! I personally made this video for Deep Onion :) you should check it out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCqMB_OgbY

aloha99

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 pm

I heard about DeepOnion as the first fully anonymous cryptocurrency in the crypto world. I care so much about my privacy when doing financial transactions and I really liked provided solutions by DeepOnion project. They have also a secure storage service called DeepVault, I tried it and it was efficient. My conclusion is: If you choose to invest your money in such project you will never regret your choice

NoMar02

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:57 pm

I vouch for DeepOnion because it offers anonymous transactions and I value privacy.
DeepOnion is natively integrated with the TOR network, allowing to send and receive $ONIONs over the TOR network.

vetal85

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:07 am

Friends personally I joined the project for several months and I think the DeepOnion project is one of the most promising in 2017.
Having entered the DeepOnion community, I realized that this coin has a high level of user confidence, I was pleased that any participant even a beginner can take part in the development of a coin and offer his ideas for the development of the Onion coin and this is very important, because in the community we ourselves shape our future and the success of the coin. I was impressed by the professionalism of the development team, the anonymity of the wallet as well as the speed of the transaction and the minimum commission, a high degree of protection of the wallet provides a unique function of DeepVault. these are the factors that made the coin Onion for me one of the most promising in the outgoing year. An important feature is that the coin supports POS mining and the basis of the TOR Network. Seeing how the DeepOnion community is growing rapidly and the coin rate which for the month of my participation in the project increased from 0.87 dollars to 2.21 dollars, I realized that I made the right choice and I'm sure the project has a future. However, everyone can draw their conclusions about DeepOnion, join the community and consider the process from the inside out. I'm sure in 2018 will join the group of leaders of the best quality and promising coins.

Headie

Donate BTC of your choice to 17rF66gsDDYn8a1opJXjqVVi5zTVKMBd7c

Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:21 am

Deeponion is a very promising PoW + PoS hybrid cryptocurrency, focused on privacy and anonymity. Since it has Tor natively integrated in the client, IP addresses of its nodes stay hidden at all times. Recently the DeepVault feature was added. It allows anybody to store a hash code of any file directly on the DeepOnion blockchain, which can be used to check / prove whether the file / document was modified or not, show when it was first recorded on the blockchain atc. The devs are currently working on the DeepSend feature, which should be implemented before the end of the year. It is basically an integrated coin mixer, which will (on top the hidden IP addresses) render all transactions within the DeepOnion network untraceable. The network will thus be completely private and anonymous (hidden IPs + untraceable payments).
Last but not least, I have to say that I’ve never before seen such big, active and supporting community as DeepOnion has, which gives the coin huge power.
 Huge dedicated community, very active developers, unique features.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”