Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Bugatti

Re: DEEP ONION (ANONYMOUS CRYPTO CURRENCY)

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Hello members of the community!
  I would like to share my opinion of this project named Deeponion!!
A couple of months ago I found this project but time was not enough for it!
Now when I have been joined this project DeepOnion, I very much regret that I did not do this before! A wonderful developing project that combines both earnings and communication!

Jerchongkobg

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:46 pm

I liked the information that you have posted about the project, it seems to be a great alternative and you can appreciate that this project has a lot of future and potential. This will have a lot of impact in this 2018 and I am happy to be able to participate in the project.

Merry Christmas.

hanwen

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi,I entirely approve of your points of view .I have already joined the community of deeponion 2 weeks ago.
I believe what I've seen by myself.
There's about 1000 new members joined this project last week.This is an incredible fact!
More and more people are getting interested in it.
We must notice that the deeponion is still in its early stages, but it has already made remarkable achievements.
The official team are working hard to make this project better and better ,they're really ambitious and full of enthusiasm.
I am full of confidence in this project,I believe there will be a big surprise to those who invested in deeponion 8-) .

johny1512

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:07 pm

DeepOnion is really growing in price very quick and it looks like it's not going to stop as the price is only going one way and it's up!
I suggest for everyone who likes Privacy and Anonymity or to just make profits from trading it's a good chance to Join the DeepOnion. It's very simple as everyone can join the DeepOnion community to earn more DeepOnions! This cryptocurrency has features that others do not have and that is why it is already triumphing

field runner

Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:25 am

Deeponion is one of the most promising currency that i have disclosed till now , i'm so happy to be a part of this coin , already had 300% of my investment and i'm having a eye on it since October. Active community and using TOR network for its transactions are some of the prominent features which makes its success more certain than any other cryptocurrency . for me its a successful project and it would be achieving much more soon

shahzaib.irfan

Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:03 am

Deeponion is definitely one of the best altcoin out there, as we have seen in price increase, community growth. The new features will definitely help the coin grow even more, with deepsend being the best and most anticipated one. Its totally anonymous coin with untraceable transactions and assures anonymity . As recently DeepOnion has listed on new exchange . I think DeepOnion will be the one of trusted altcoin for future investments

sunnycrypto

Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:26 am

i have been investing in deeponion and it really proved to be my best investment as it is the best privacy coin due to its great quality factors the deeponion kept on rising and gained me more than alot . Deeponion has got brilliant privacy features like deepvault, deepsend and the android wallet .

yol055

Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:12 am

Among the all crypto currencies I felt personally that deeponion has a potential to survive for long term, because it has unique features like anonymous transactions through TOR network. I advice to follow this project closely since, price is low now but it will suerly go up much further within few months. Deeponion is very unique in terms of security, knowing that Deeponion is safe it is confident and comfortable for worthwhile investment..

limod

Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:34 pm

I've been joining Deeponion for a while. I learned that it has great potential. Deeponion will be popular all over the world in the future.

NewStar

Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:13 pm

Deeponion cryptocurrency is a great opportunity for everyone. The dev team and the community behind DeepOnion are great and really active! This coin is going to be huge in 2018 for sure.

ponyongie

Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:29 pm

DeepOnion is getting bigger and wider! Just heard that it is also now listed in KuCoin Exchange. I also joined their Live Q&A on Youtube hosted by one of the moderator, TheMonkii and he said that there will be more announcements to come before the year ends! DeepVault's feature would be enough but they are going to launch more projects that will make our lives more easy. This coin will really going to be a big name and I will definitely hodl as much as I can. :)

Uzairmahar

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Nice article. For sure its a great Cryptocurrency to invest in. I has a good growth and good support. I bet it will go up soon as it has great features to be say. Like who dont want anonymous transactions in future. I think that it will be best to invest in this as right now it is not that much expensive.

Zyntax12

Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:35 pm

I agree, that is why I am also suggesting DeepOnion or Onion to friends and people closest to me. Deep onion is anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send undepared by DeepVault. Your privacy and security is 100% safe with Deep Onion project. and I've joined the deeponion community about 3 weeks ago, they have a community in active and outstanding forums.

sawon123

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Cen2Pe6NshpHEyXFc3hTLR2HKhcVdQG6e

Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:27 pm

thanks for your best post.This post is useful.Deeponiom is the best crypto.Its already rises day by day.It is so secured for investment.I am very glad to join this community.Its prise increasing very quickly.I hope that it going more than 6$ in 2018.Also this community is so big.Also helfpul.It is best for tor network.Also their transactions speed so fast.Also they use their own wallet address so do not scare for spam.I love this community...

aaron99

Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:31 pm

The article is good, no doubt deeponion is crypto currency is best of big investment from start to end my journey going great with deeponion. I'm damn sure will soon its upto 6x because it has a potential and also the fact is deeponion is future.

harotik

Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:42 pm

The fact that DeepOnion will be one of the most used privacy coins in near future is very likely to happen. Cause DeepOnion is very attractive by it's active development team and the huge deeponion community that is already nearly to 10K members. It's the best chose for investment in a Privacy Coin till now the DeepOnion is the only one privacy coin that is still very undervalued and has good chance of increasing even by x20 or more!

airdropp

Donate BTC of your choice to 183sWbi8F8pMqjsNxwUhqmZykSWCKg4veW

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:23 pm

DeepOnion more realistic when we compare with other anonymity coins like XMR or XVG. DeepOnion have great features like smart contract. Maybe one day it will be more valuable like ethereum. Because DeepOnion developers and community hard working.

defc0de

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Getting into DeepOnion right now is like buying from an ICO price. It's pretty cheap compared to what it could be when mass surge of investors come in. I loaded up my bags with this coin as it's certainly a top pick in the privacy sector. With its DeepSend feature nearing release, DeepOnion should definitely be your top pick for altcoins. You can store lots of it right now, do some staking with it and chill out while DO does its thing! 8-)

Smithjerry

Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:53 pm

DeepOnion provides anonymous with a masterclass. It is built on TOR network to protect its members privacy. It has a lot of packages in stock such as DeepVault for security of files and documents, DeepSend for anonymous paymenr etc. It has a high market value potential and prospect. Investing in DeepOnion provides an opportunity to make a long term investment with high profit yield.

Crypto_lord001

Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:02 am

Deeponion is great. It's a cryptocurrency that's working towards making wealth available to all. Deeponion has no ICO, it's coins are distributed to members of the community via bounty and airdrops on Friday and Sunday. The devs have workable plans that's making deeponion grow daily. Recently, also announced charity via it's airdrops. In addition, the price of deeponion have been stable in the market. To cap it, deeponion has just been listed on Kucoin.com which is a great exchange. Be expecting rise in the value of deeponion, that's why it's advisable to get in now.

angelikip

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:19 am

I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone who hasn't come to the DeepOnion forum to join me and thousands of others in this great project. By joining, you will realize that this is an actual opportunity to invest and a part of something that has a great future and could change people's lives for the better. DeepOnion is the anonymous cryptocurrency of the future and it will dominate in 2018. Don't just be spectators, participate and gain from this.

Lynn Achaean

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:29 am

This anonymous cryptocurency will take 2018 by storm. I am claiming it. Recent developments has got me so hype for its future. The goal of becoming the Top Anonymous Cryptocurrency is I think a very likely scenario based on recent events on DeepOnion his week. Due to it's very active Developers and community, DeepOnion was listed on 2 exchanges in just a week, the mobile wallet is already on the works, DeepVault is about to be integrated on the website and features like Deepsend and Smart Contracts are still coming. The price is very attractive too at 3$ and the potential for it to multiply a hundred times over is high. Get into DeepOnion board now and reap the rewards next year.

AamirKamran96

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:34 am

I'm a DeepOnion Community member too, and everything in the community was amazing. Everyone is supporting our beloved DeepOnion. No fudders and no dumpers. DeepOnion will soon overpower other privacy coins out there with the help of community. This time, privacy coin is the best choice and DeepOnion is the best among them all.

Roz

Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:49 am

Dear Friends, thank you for your time. In addition to the wonderful posts of the gentlemen and women above, I would like to add that at DeepOnion you will have a great future that is so rewarding. Have a visit to DeepOnion.org/community and register, once you're in you can see the forum statistics are way too active in terms of strong community relations and goal. With members more than nine thousand and growing, you can see that people are added up because they can see future there. Please bear in mind that they are using a DeepOnion Wallet that is using TOR network, with DeepVault for their documents and verification, Pos and Pow, and fully encrypted. The roadmap is very promising that this project will move on. DeepOnion is gaining value everyday so come and join the experience of fully secured and anonymous in your transactions.

larva

Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:07 am

Yes last month i found the step door where i open and i am luckily register to the site , as of now i am gathering more bitcoin from ONIONS i am very happy that i found the community , Yes you are right you can earn Onions DeepPoints to real money , in just a week, i am very thank ful of this project it really help me a lot. you can visit the site for more info. deeponion.org

totallyline

Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:23 am

In my opoinion , DeepOnion is a very promising coin to invest .as is seen its price increases to $4 in a shot time , its community members grow to 10K fastly ,also with its active team ,all prove that DeepOnion will have a bright future.

RuddroForever

Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:28 am

The crypto is the most trusted crypto because it use tor network for there sequrity & there airdrop is one of the best think that all people gets it for free.

JoeFamiliara

Donate BTC of your choice to 15tMNtRQu3xSyiQQEcuWkDhh5CaYYQuUEs

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:28 am

DeepOnion is my first crypto. I've invested it with price 0.6$ so i made x5+ and i'm happy, but i will hold it for a long time because DeepOnion have i big future so i wait price for 100$+ :D! I like its anonymity and huge and strong community that counts more than 9200 ppl and i like srategy of devs team and how it works. They released such amazing feature as DeepVault and working for DeepSend. Transactions is rlly fast and DeepOnion integrated with ToR network. It was 2 Q&A online sessions with one om main Moder of project TheMonkii and its awesome. How many projects do same? Also it trades already on 4 exchanges excluding Novaexchange(because of closing soon). Its have more than 2200 pages on bitcointalk so its rlly popular. What more can i say? Join while price is low :D

zhangfan

Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:44 am

I really like the main focus of privacy over the TOR network and the extras innovations such a DeepVault, storing file hashes on the blockchain and DeepSend making transactions even more anonymous makes me think this could be a crypto currency that will be around for the long haul.

Definitely worth checking out.

hpsagor

Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:18 am

deeponion is my 1st and best crypto currency... its strong and amazing security system using tor network makes deeponion more attractive... the moderator's and devs ar very active and helpfull....this things inspired me..... I hope in future deeponion will be the best crypto in the world...the price of onion raising continuouly....I am satisfy using deeponion...

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”