Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
jesus111

Re: DEEP ONION (ANONYMOUS CRYPTO CURRENCY)

Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:59 am

Doing my own research i found deepcoin , i realize the price was so cheap and start buying some, with the current times i realize the future is the anonymously transacction coins, the government will push of our limits and we will find a solution for it (talking about the net neutrality law ) so , i joined to the community too, if i was concerned about anything , the community give me the answer i was looking for.
We normally don't see a strong community like deeponion so now i'm an active member of them.

deejayzhen

Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:13 am

I totally agree with you about DeepOnion, this was my first Crypto and earned much enough to support my college fees. The community is rapidly growing and the project is on its road to success until it flies to space and reaches the moon...

javerzky

Donate BTC of your choice to 3GR17cNTmpzxXwk3XhyZiaMQW3cszpkGBx

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:42 am

i am also a member of this project which is really good no doubt about it.
as a member in the community I've really enjoying participating at deeponion community, assessing new member the correct way how to get involve and become productive member for the development of this project and many of them is actually doing what i did :)
this project is very good and worth to invest because of their unique features which is way to good for every member to secure all their transaction using the deep send, and theirs more feature like deep vault and also they using TOR network
i know this coin can be the leading altcoin in the coming future

Fardeen

Donate BTC of your choice to DsjG1XfoffdPHZSdqHfrR8R7MxXizCMCRw

Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:31 pm

I Support Deeponion Cause It Provides 100% Anonymous Transaction Thats Fully Safe.DeepOnion is natively integrated with the TOR network.It Has A Big Community Which Constantly Growing.

cryptolover11

Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:04 pm

i am a proud member of the DeepOnion community. The community is growing very fast day by day as the DeepOnion becoming more and more famous. and its just the beginning of the DeepOnion. DeepOnion truely represent the anonymous crypto currency with the features like wallet connected to TOR network making it secure and Deepsend which will be released after the airdrops. everyone still have time to invest in it because 2018 will be a big year for the DeepOnion holders.

sylance

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Much has already been said about this amazing project that it's hard to contribute, but let me say this. There are two other reasons to get involved in this project: privacy and the distribution method.

Privacy: For those who've been involved in crypto for more than 2-years will recognize the last 4-months have been dizzying. Bitcoin's rise to almost 20k, ICO's, forks, and surpassing $600-Billion total market-cap has brought the attention of governments and authorities. The US IRS has invested millions to track bitcoin transactions down to the individual for tax purposes and a google search will find dozens of articles about bitcoin wallets being seized. This will continue and spread beyond bitcoin so privacy based coins are becoming increasingly attractive to investors. DeepOnion's main focus is on privacy and it's still early in it's development so this is an amazing investment. DeepOnion's market-cap is around $15-million so there's plenty of room to grow.

Distribution Method: For me, DeepOnion's distribution method is the most fair way possible and to me is the true genius behind the project. ICO's consolidate coins into the whales, mining consolidates coins into heavy ASIC owners, free airdrops devalue to coin... this method distributes coins to those who contribute heavily to the project. I'm not a programmer so I lack the skills to develop the codebase, but I do contribute heavily in promotions and the community and have already received over 12,000 coins. Others with more skills and time have collected into 6-digits. That's fair, and that's genius.

An impassioned community, great developers, a long runway, and a real problem being solved means this coin will grow. Check it out at https://DeepOnion.org

osama123

Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, i am totally agreed about the above post you have mentioned, We all know that its increasing day by day, and everytime i suggest my all class mates and fellows to invest in it, as its rising day by day, which is so beneficial, and to be honest the best thing i liked about deepp onion is their community and forums, and it is simple and easy to use for everyone, just invest in it and you will see the profit, thankyou!

Vigme86

Donate BTC of your choice to 1Q3Qtz6qewH6zzu5FQSNdNfhPfqdmANTPn

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi,
I definitely agree with users that posted before. I think DeepOnion is a great opportunity for all investors because it is not by now really known and it's not listed in big exchanges like Bittrex or Polionex but it's really interesting, it uses Tor network to secure anonymity in transactions. Furthermore dev team is really active in the community and it has introduced some really interesting features like DeepVault, which ensures users on the blockchain whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted.

Shade6999

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Hello, i agree with you my friend... DeepOnion has a huge potential, now new market has accepted it.... It has really brighte future... Next year at this time i think that DeepOnion it is going to get price around 100$ at least... Who ever asks me in what cryptocurrency they should invest i say to them DeepOnion i think that it is great it uses TOR technology it is anonymous and untraceable, it gives to the person his privacy.... Btw we have great community that is groving every day... I think that you should check DeepOnion it's worth it...

NightHawkz55

Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Where to start with DeepOnion,

I have long been a supporter of privacy coins, having stocked up on several over the last year, after browsing through reports of coins with a lower market cap, I came up on DeepOnion.

Upon joining the forums, you are made to feel welcome by the HUGE community, the dev team are VERY active, personally answering questions that you have on there, the road-map they have is solid and the best thing is, they did not release the coin as an ICO, so for them to make any money, they have to keep improving the coin, to increase its value.

This in turn helps holders out too! Win win for everyone involved.

They have a Friday airdrop which is currently giving out around 4.9% of your balance each week, dropping as the total number of coins comes into circulation, but still a very nice bonus for supporting the project.

If you haven't already got involved, but follow other privacy coins, I would suggest buying a few hundred, joining the airdrop and seeing what happens once the DeepSend feature is released.

razia.butt

Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:13 pm

Deep onion is one of the most dynamically developing cryptocurrency the volume of trading is constantly increasing and its user community is growing exponentially deep onion a great project based on Tor network its speed and unmatched features make it one of the best coins is 100% anonymous our community

datan

Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:19 pm

Thank you for your publication, very detailed, I have invested in DeepOnion because I think it will be one of the cryptocoins number 1, it is 100% anonymous, its characteristics are unique
this is the time to invest, since in 2018 there will be many surprises :D :D

Krumklash

Donate BTC of your choice to 1N9jsEGWxpfnh1vGkhJgXZVhKZvLAeL727

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:31 am

I have known this community for a little over 10 days and I am very happy to be part of this project. Honestly, at first I was a bit wary of everything, but over time I am being surprised more and more.

The Roadmap is real, the community is active and participatory, the rewards program works, moderators are always willing to help and so on.

And what to talk about anonymity and speed in the transactions? They are really amazing and really work!

What I can say is that I feel good about being part of it all and I know that DeepOnion will grow much more over time! ;)

Goymas007

Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:38 am

Hello everyone,

Am a member from the DeepOnion community since very few days but I seriously liked the community a lot . all are very helpful and generous . Even the mods are really good . basically its a tor based browser all the details are totally anonymous. It's a very active community too.

gh2017

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:08 am

Hello all here :D
Today is Friday so don't forget DeepOnion?

what's DeepOnion?

Deeponion is the best anonymous crypto currency it's price grow up is now around 4$/ Onions
and in the New Year 2018 will be more and more

How to get Onions?

By Airdrops every Friday

contests

Deeppoints converted every Sunday to onions

and also you discover DeepVault
You are welcome to best community

CapAmerica

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:51 am

yes,I am agree with you.I also investe in deeponion since one month & I gain 3x.I have a plan to investe more,because I know the next year 2018 deeponion rise more 500% than now

worldboycn

Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:56 am

I invested in Deeponion 1 month ago,and it give me very good reward.

With a big growth in my portfolio,I want to thank the Deeponion team and community.

The deeponion's price and influence are still soaring up,so hold it brothers.

keziahkeren

Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:13 am

DeepOnion has been in talks of cryptocurrency fanatics out there. It is an anonymous coin that boasts very unique features such as DeepVault and DeepSend. Being a holder of this coin, I don't have any second thoughts as with regard to my earnings since the company assures its members of total security from hackers and even being traced by any legal entities. I have never been this excited as to what the future holds for me now that I have DeepOnions. So what are you waiting for? Start planting your own #ONIONS now!!!

syed-affan.ali

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:43 am

in my opinion , it is the best time to invest in deeponion , it has such a wonderful impact in the market now a days , everyone is switching towards deeponion , because they know how good its future is , it is improving day by day having a decent community too , also introduced new features like deepvault , it is a very good platform for a newbie as members and moderators are so much responsive , if you ask 100 times I will recommend you deeponion everytime , grap it before you cant touch it :)

onioncoin4

Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:56 pm

For me, the security and Untraceable transactions are the most amazing and interesting features of deeponion. Anonymity and transaction protections, that's what so many cryptocurrencies do not have. With these features, deeponion will rise up in 2018.

zmerol

Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Indeed Deeponion for me is the best project i ever joined whole of my life , this project is very promising and 100% potential to became the most and best anonymous cryptocurrency , i recommend this coin to all the investors , and i am currently investing in this project , i believe int his project to learn more visit deeponion.org

wangjingyaolove

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:25 pm

Thanks for share.Now Deeponion community is very mature and growing stronger over time.I decide to invest Deeponion because of its great features like deepvault, diatribution by airdrop, strong community as well as deepvault to send documents anonymously.

jhsd040409

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:43 pm

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. and he DeepOnion development team launched a new reward system as a means of showing appreciation to active members of the community who are always offering helpful posts and promotional materials to advance the course of DeepOnion.

AnnarioN

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:48 pm

Here's my story how i get involved i deeponion coin. After not succeding to apply for master degree in math, i had one year break to put pieces together. Started to investigate about crypto coins and to learn more about it. Started of course from the BTC, after lots and lots hours even days months of reading my friend told me about deep onion. Then I started little investigation about them, i was wow! Deep Onion is annonymous crypto currency, the oin whose members are like family, in others everybody is looking for himself, here everyone wants to help YOU! They became my second family, my online family and with so much potencial and everything. Im thankful to my friend who introduce me to this coin, and thankful for all members of DeepOnion .org who helped me when i needed them the most. This coin is the future, The future is bright ! Cheers! :D :D ;)

Mozdalifa17
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:03 pm

I am an active member in this forum for almost 1.5 years doing Arabic translation for Projects most of them was ICOs but i taste the sprite of team working when i started for deeponion , that was really a game changer for my life where i advice all to participate in deeponions project when you still can enter weekly airdrop & Deeppoints .
You Are welcome among us .
Thank you

Yeenoch

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:30 pm

I'm sure to tell you, onion coins is the best coins.Why? Because of its fast speed, the TOR network is completely anonymous and safety . This week it was acknowledged by the exchange of TradeSatoshi and KUCOIN.This shows that the future value of onion coins is high.

sms301

Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:09 pm

I think,Deeponion is the future for privacy coins. That is why I am also suggesting DeepOnion(Onion) to everyone. The potential of this anonymous cryptocurrency is off the charts that is why it is one of the altcoins that we needed to watch out next year. The coins are freely distributed to the community thru AirDrops. I joined their Airdrops few months ago and it's going great. :D :D :) With the amazing progress and developments plus its fast-growing community, it will surely be on top and dominate other altcoins. :) :) :D :D

Sakura_9

Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:21 pm

DeepOnion,the most secure coin in the world!Do not be afraid it,He is low price so far,almost 2 dollar,but he is growing up day by day,If you got some spare cash,buy it !

trankil__

Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:37 pm

I think it's the good time to buy some deeponion because many feature will be add in the future, and it's just add no a new exchange (kucoin) so you can trust this coin

Onion4life

Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:53 pm

Thank you for the very detailed informations. I have done some reseaching about this coin. DeepOnion features really impress me, the new tech make this coin unique, like Deepvault, deepsend and so on.

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”