Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
rana56

Re: DEEP ONION (ANONYMOUS CRYPTO CURRENCY)

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:30 pm

After a long search I found deeponion. after some day I relise it is the best luck for me because at first I'm able to make some pleasant profite by trading deeponion. again it's great community also help me to gain some extra coin every week, which make me really lucky. now I'm hopping to make much more than present,, in future and I'm sure I will make that very soon..

Kenxkie43

Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:54 pm

DeepOnion is a great Cryptocurrency and a next generation of Altcoin that is secure and private. It shows great potential and very promising Altcoin in the future of Crypto. World. I experienced the it's friendly community and a very hardworking mods. and devs. for the improvement of the site. Very good in all ways and many features.

AgungH

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:15 pm

It's good to see this project run successfull, I have bought some DeepOnion for staking in my desktop wallet as long term investment. DeepOnion coin have potential to become top 20 cryptocurrency in next year, they already released new wallet a week ago and DeepVault pretty cool for me, hiding document in blockchain really nice ideas :D, I like developer concept by introduce DeepOnion to market through airdrop, this really make this coin completely decentralized and everyone can get and hold this coin in their wallet. My summary this coin good for long term investment since coin supply not too much and capability of POS will give you passive income. :idea:

smajler

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 pm

DeepOnion is my best project, in which I invested my savings and I have a profit, but I dont invest in it only for money. The most important thing for me is the anonymity which I value very much and that is why deeponion is the best.

Spraybook

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:00 pm

Im happy that the project gains more and more attention each day there goes. The price is stable around 3,5 to 4 USD and the volume keeps increasing. Every goal on the roadmap has been met so far, so im more than happy!

Morkriger

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:40 pm

Yeah, airdrops and bounty campaigns are very good and they have achieved the community becomes very active, it's a wonderful idea for improve the project; community is a very important thing to keep in mind when you look at a cryptocurrency and DeepOnion already has an ample community and growing each day!. Also I've noticed DeepOnion devs and community forum moderators are very active and that is a point which I value a lot, no doubt ONION will be one of the greatest!

Cutout

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:02 am

One of the things I like best about DeepOnion is the community, it's really active and makes some cool stuff. One guy even made a little DeepOnion game. (His name is RedOnions) Along with that, it's just as secure and anonymous as any other coin designed to be anonymous. It's been doing pretty well price-wise recently, and I hope it continues to do so. We'll see. I think it will.

Caztiel

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:41 am

I have been with DeepOnion right from its launch & seen both ups & downs in this journey till date. It has got a very strong & supportive community which is the best part. But it is yet to prove itself by accomplishing their roadmap targets like Vote Central, Deepsend, Smart Contracts etc. But as of now seems promising from long term investment perspective :)

MrDrumspin

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:18 am

Investing in Deeponion is the best thing I did since I got into cryptos. I am only sorry that I did not buy more. Airdrop is really generous anyway but it would be nice to have some more to stake. Anyhow i am very satisfied with it because I can see devs are trying really hard to keep the community on high quality level. THey did very good job sticking to the roadmap so i dont think they want to screw this one up. and cash out. I really believe this could be a top10coin.

eiijee13

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:49 am

I'm am holding this coin for a almost a month and I don't have regret for having Deeponion. I just invest for an Anonymous Cryptocurrency so it comes with a risk but investing on Deeponion makes your risk turn into great outcome because of its feature itself like DeepVault,airdrop etc;and the community its so much great environment that gives value for Deeponion. No doubt this will be known in Cryptocurrency world.

Kayum706

Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:27 am

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network.And its connects more and more people every day.this coins future is really bright.

danialasghar

Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:49 am

i found DeepOnion last month in start i was thinking this coin might not get some growth but i got some coins when the price was low. Since i joined the community i found the members very helping and friendly. Now my mind is totally changed and i must say DeepOnion have a great Potential and it will be in the top 10 list of crypto currencies in near future.

magicturtle1

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:15 am

Amazing project!DeepOnion is the most promising virtual currency.It has awesome features DeepSend and DeepVault . Great to see that DeepOnion has been added to this forum.n 2 free weekly airdrops you get rewarded for taking part in diferent forum activities all the while mods are online every day, every daytime. I have seen the price of deeponion rose to 4$.the dev team is working continiously and the community is pretty strong. Take a look at it's Ann Thread that eclipse the 2,000 page in Bitcointalk Forum. :D :D

It is the best time to join the deeponion community. :D :D

Jhian Chu

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:18 am

DeepOnion can be that Coin you have been waiting for your entire stay in the crypto world. It's features are so amazing you must be pinching your cheeks right now just to make sure it is real. DeepOnion is an anonymous coin which will guard your privacy, it's developers are very active so you can be assured you won't get left out hanging, the community is very friendly and supportive, the price is still low enough that you can buy tons but the room for growth is huge so you are assured of profits, more features unique to it like DeepSend are still coming and best of all, 2 airdrops.
Come join us here deeponion.org

ENegatiVY

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:23 am

At first I use tor to be anonymous,that is why I trust in tor.
Now I think it is necessary to be anonymous in trade in the future.
After my research on DeepOnion I think it satisfies my require very well. And I hope it will have a good future!!

BrianC1

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:35 am

Very nice post and nice to see DeepOnion getting exposure on numerous sites. All genuine members will be welcomed into the community :) New features like DeepSend, mobile wallets and more look very promising for the future :) And the currencies really ace is the use of the TOR network for true anonymity :)

megasong

Donate BTC of your choice to 3EvG4r34UxmEVn7YasvTsViLxz6QHnjwqb

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:46 am

"DeepOnion" is an exciting privacy coin. It has a function "DeepValut", which can be used to varify file by blockchain. Moreover it run in Tor web net, so you privacy is protect at the very begining. The total amount of onion is very limited, and now its market is severe underestimated. It is the best time to know and buy it. https://deeponion.org

arkitekt

Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:54 am

My favorite crypto to hodl onto! No ico, weekly airdrops! Solid, active and growing community with active and present dev team! TOR integrated with a hybrid PoS/PoW chain with DeepVault for file verification over TOR on the blockchain... Deepsend coming soon... What more can you ask for? 1000+% coming

masudul

Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:32 am

Hello everyone ...you guys know about crypto currencies but today I gonna tell my opinion about this most secured coin.."Deeponion" ....the transaction you made by this coin is totally untraceable because it uses for network and also it has a technology named "Deepvault”...which secure your transaction... And the price of deeponion is very stable and growing ....also it has a strong and helpful community and the devs and the mods are friendly too....they send gifts to our wallet...love this coin from my heart..and you are welcome to the Onion World....

makko91

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:06 am

DeepOnion is probably the most promising coin of 2018. As said by John McAfee (Giovanni Mc una tassa for italian friends) privacy oriented coins will dominate in the feature. That's why I think DeepOnion will be strongly adopted. It will be an alternative to the most popular Monero.

bibi91011

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:22 am

I have never seen such an active forum community for a crypto before! So many good things going, good projects and a dev team that is so committed to the project. in my opinion, In my opinion, DeepOnion has the most integrated and enthusiastic community in all of crypto space. Even on BitcoinTalk, they have an insane amount of participants not to mention the community pages on DeepOnion itself. If you look at their Roadmap, in the third quarter of 2018 it just says “and beyond – will be defined by the community.

The community will take the lead and will define new features and the direction of deepening.” So excited to know that we will all get to make decisions about the direction and future of DeepOnion, I can’t wait to see what a true community-run cryptocurrency could look like.

I’ve never been this interested in coin before. I think this could change a lot of people’s minds and make it more accessible to people who still aren’t knowledgeable about crypto yet, and I think the community aspect will definitely have a lot to do with it.

onionloverbd

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Deeponion is the best currency in the crypto world.deep onion lover is increase day by day.because its a on of the anonymous crypto currency

khang

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:45 pm

i have invested some in it but going to increase it due to this thread and positive feedback on other forums.
i have joined this project a month ago and really happy have some Onions in my portfolio.

jfski143

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:28 pm

I couldn't agree more. DeepOnion for me is one of the best coin I have so far. I bought some of it on November and my investments have been profit 4x already. But I am still holding my onions, because of this very strong feeling that it will boom on 2018. I've been following the movements of DeepOnion, from price, people, website and projects. They always delivered their promises on time. The latest good news is, it will be listed to another great exchange, KuCoin. The mobile android wallet is almost near to come out and more great projects is on the way. They have a very solid roadmap.
I won't be surprised if its price will go fly up to $10-20 in the early quarter of 2018.

Nicky808

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:00 pm

I love DeepOnion mostly for two things, Dev and his team is simply awesome, the roadmap is clear and motivational, DeepOnion introduced innovative features like Deepvault and the incoming Deepsend with Android wallet almost done.

pollitta

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:13 pm

If you want to make 100x, you should choose a new and not yet popular coin. Of course, some coins will raise and some will sink.
DeepOnion has very good team which is constantly expanding and also it already has a very big community.
But the most important thing is that they have really innovative product with tons of good features like DeepVault and DeepSend.

vectisitch

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:15 pm

why have i chosen deeponion as my main investment?
the devs are super active and always fair and have always tweeked the rules to suit the community. the community itself is growing at a fast pace and the devs have shown a willingness to make sure our community is full of supportive and active members and have weeded out theshort term profit seekers. this will help deeponion to become a long term top coin. there is active development ongoing and the Android wallet is expected very soon. we are looking to become the top choice for people looking to invest in a coin with unique features. Deepvault being one of those unique features. they don't ask for any monetary investment and give the coins out freely as long as you follow the rules which are in place to ensure we end up with a quality support base

lutfor

Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Yes, no doubt about that. As a crypto currency lover I always try to acquire strong knowledge on crypto currencies. After some research about this matter, I found that Deeponion is one of the most potential & promising crypto currency at present & future also. It's belong to very strong developer team, security & community. So I can call it, as a next generation crypto currency. It's just a beginning & I hope that it will be rocking project.

twinkledthomas

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:32 pm

Nice to see about deeponion. After joining the deeponion's forum, just to see whats happening, I was surprised to receive a few coins at the end of the first week. After these first few days, I spent my time getting to know the rest of the community and improve my knowledge of the coin and the project itself. The coin also surprised me when I first used it for some transactions it's very fast, much faster than some other well-known cryptos.

akunin

Donate BTC of your choice to 1BXh5VhEA6D9UXas7Pvc4XiLkcvJaY8Yfy

Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:52 pm

yes I agree with you mate, with the potential of deeponion, has many features, and has a great community, I believe deeponion has a good future. i will buy deeponion and i will hold deeponion. I will also invite many peoples to join the deeponion :D

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”