Forum rules
Due to incessant ICO threads being posted in this sub-forum, all ICO Announcement threads must be posted only within the 'ICO Announcements' sub-forum; posting ICO threads here in Altcoins is no longer permitted. Any ICO threads posted here will be moved, and continuing to flout the rules will result in your account being banned.

Bitcoin.com is not responsible for any of the ICO's posted or promoted on this forum.
Users are responsible for their own safety and security on any link they choose to click on, or external site they wish to engage with.

None of the ICO's linked anywhere on this forum are endorsed by Bitcoin.com; users must do their own due diligence on any company / site linked to within this forum.
Kang_Bahar23

Re: DEEP ONION (ANONYMOUS CRYPTO CURRENCY)

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:40 am

yup, you are right friend that is why the DeepOnion community is increasingly in demand. and of course, because Anonymous Cryptocurrency guarantees 100% your privacy, I think not a few investors are interested investing in the DeepOnion project

qq1041414104

Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:50 am

Very detailed post, I just got in touch with DeepOnion Soon its community made me feel healthy and the team was very professional, so I trust DeepOnion, this decision is right. I've already bought some Onion, ready to hold for a long time, and it will pay off!

Ebenezar64

Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:40 pm

I first heard about Deeponion about three weeks ago browsing through YouTube. The first thing I noticed: what a catchy name. It might sound silly but a catch name as DeepOnion is very important in the crypto world. There are many different coins out there, many with similar applications, so it is important to stand out.

And DeepOnion certainly does stand out, it has combined the best of many coins, using the TOR network for secure and anonymous transactions, having a PoS incentive to keep owners holding ONIONs token for 10% interest gains in a year and much more.

This is the reason I think Deeponion will continue to grow, the catchy name will stand out and attract new members to look more deeply into the coin and when they do the technological applications will show that it also has a future in the crypto space. The PoS interest will also have the long term holders to keep their coins during the pumps and dumps of the crypto world insuring long term stability and profitability.

uitterr

Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:20 pm

The project is worthy of admiration. The constant work of the team proves it. I like to see Deep Onion on major exchanges because it's now my favourite coin. It's very nice to hold a good coin and at the same time receive free Airdrops . For someone who wants an anonymous coin that utilizes the TOR network, DeepOnion is what you need.

Muyior

Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:59 pm

The team of Deeponion is excellent and the community of Deeponion is also very good. Moreover, there are more and more fans of Deeponion. I believe that Deeponion will fly to moon soon!!

Erre

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Yes i agree about the goodness of the project. The technicals are promising, but what is astonishing is the community created behind the coin. There are lot of promising coin, but this will do great for sure because of the people, not only the coin per-se.

ephraim90

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Deeponion is one of the top anonymous cryptocurrency out there. In my own openion onion is much better than monero and dash on terms of anonymity, here in onion your privacy is really protected. The team behind the project is doing great. So trust here is not am issue at all.

Altcoinslover

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:10 pm

You are making great points about DeepOnion project.

For me, apart from the huge development technically to create a strong crypto currency
with solid privacy features, I'm really grateful about the community which is builded
around this project.

I consider that for a crypto project to succeed on the long term, having a solid
community behind and supporting it is key.

And with DeepOnion, the work done to create that solid community
is simply amazing

SpaceXplorer

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Great post, OP.
In my case, I joined the DeepOnion community because I'm serious about my online privacy. This coin offers features others cryptos don't have : the blockchain runs on the TOR network, and I could verify a document's authenticity using the DeepVault feature.
I'm also happy about the upcoming android wallet and WooCommerce plugin for Wordpress.
I'm glad I found this project and joined the community while the coin is still under-valued.

Grimorum

Donate BTC of your choice to SVKC8zzSUB26nqmTsWEDSbJeLxFMX4nuZn

Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:19 pm

8-) I also found this community very addicting I am spending 4 to 6 hours a day being active in the community. What is good in the community is that their features like Free Airdrop Distribution that makes me more active in the community. Also the DeepVault that allows the user to save important documents and contracts. And now the new upcoming DeepSend that allows you to make anonymous and untraceable transactions. This coin is very popular now and constantly succeding so I suggest you to be a part of the community for further informations feel free to visit our forum at https://deeponion.org/community/. If you have talents I am sure this community is for you also if you have knowledge about cryptocurrency I am sure you will like these community.

Yey

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:31 pm

Aside from the great features of Deep Onion, where else can you fin a cryptocurrency that has a free airdrop and deep points airdrop every week? Who wouldn't like free money?

It's just the beginning folks. With the TOR integrated and the Deepvault, Deep Onion will skyrocket more than ever.

OnionSchneider

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:22 am

I have spent the past week or so studying the DeepOnion project and becoming familiar with how things work and what are the benefits of using DeepOnion wallet for secure transactions (each transaction is secured since the traffic goes over the TOR network). The dev team is working on improvements and new features daily which tells me that DeepOnion has a great future ahead of it. Even more so, I have decided to buy some ONION on Cryptopia exchange last night (yes, a small amount, maybe even less than some of the community members receive in a single airdrop) and thus show my support and confidence in the success of DeepOnion. For anyone interested in learning more about the features, benefits and the roadmap of the project join us on www.deeponion.org, and do not be afraid to ask questions since it is a very active community and you will soon get answers and clarifications.

Hy1267055

Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:33 am

The team has great effort to build and keep its community. Despite it is a new cryptocurrency, its newsletter is updated once a week in its community. In order to keep the community clean and free of spam, moderators often adjust the rule of the community. privacy is a bug for many popular cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, I believe strong anonymous feature can promise a bright future for the coin.

zms1992

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:30 am

It looks so good to see my deeponion going from $ 1.5 to $ 4.3, and I believe the anonymous currency will perform very well in the coming year.
deeponion has excellent team and extraordinary technical ability, coupled with the good market now.

200 dollars? This is not a problem at all.

qiubin.shi

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:43 am

DeepOnion is an altcoin based on the X13 algo and uses the TOR network to ensure you remain anonymous. DeepOnion did not have an ICO and it is being freely distributed via AirDrop, DeepPoints, and Bounties. :)

The Deeponion team estimates that Deeponion will be valued at $100 to $200 over the next three years, a miracle. :D :D

nwiener

Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:47 am

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. I heard about DeepOnion two weeks ago. It has a good development team and community. The forum gives deepoints to active ID ,and you can get onions from the airdrop. I believe deeponoin have a great potential in the future

rrr995

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:00 am

DeepOnion exciting! Invest in electronic money, I attach great importance to safety and efficiency. So DeepOnion's anonymity is very important to me. Two months ago, I joined the DeepOnion community and I've been watching DeepOnion's price changes and development team dynamics. DeepOnion did not disappoint me, I will continue to invest, I have great confidence in DeepOnion!

Handy6688

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:05 am

Glad to see the onion here. ONION is now more than $ 2, it's $ 4, and I witnessed its growth. I heard that the development team had invited some technical experts, really exciting. I think onions will rise to $ 100.So I want to buy more onions and keep it. I will also continue to suggest onions to everyone. :)

kivo2004

Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:20 am

No single comment written here will do justice to explain how great the DeepOnion community is.

Perhaps, it's best that you come and check it for yourself. Say hi, meet people and decide for yourself if this is the right community for you.

TopLady

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:41 am

Hi all, I am a member of the community DeepOnion like many of you. I like the community DeepOnion, above, a couple of dozen times, wrote about the possibilities DeepOnion and the fact that it is 100% anonymous coin. I want to draw your attention to the devs team. The devs team enlarged, at the moment the developers are working on the function DeepSend, and Android wallet. Which means that progress does not stand still, and now the work will be accelerated! And soon we will be able to see and test new features. I also want to note that DeepOnion has very strong and close-knit community. People help each other on the forum, and helpful team of moderators who are always ready to help. In general, if you want to be part of DeepOnion, join us, you know how to do it!
https://deeponion.org

helen.white

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:55 am

No single comment written here will do justice to explain how great the DeepOnion community is.

Perhaps, it's best that you come and check it for yourself. Say hi, meet people and decide for yourself if this is the right community for you.
I was thinking exactly the same. No one seems to mention community that is just awesome. Go search for it or visit this OP for more details. Their team is just awesome! 8-) I'm proud to be part of such active community that is very helpful.

It makes me just a bit sad that I'm search around and that I've found out about this project couple a weeks ago. But it does not seem that this ship has sailed away! ;)

Janugarman

Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:56 am

nice information of deeponion.. deeponion is rising frequently from last month. Due to the matter of fact that people now a days want privacy as there priority. i see deeponion fits best in that way due to its amazing features that provide 100 percent untraceable transaction. it has a fastest growing community behind it which is very active to be say and a lot of work behind it. i already have invested in it 100s of bucks last month and the result in amazing. i hope to see deeponion in the to 20 currency in next year :D

Alexaa94

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm also a member of Deep Onion community by 2 Dec (that's means 2 weeks ago) and I can say that I'm very happy to be on the forum because I believe in this project with my entire soul and I really like to be hopeful. I think I am :)) I never believed in crypto currencies as much as I believe now in ONIONS and I never was so sure like in this moment about the bright future. Many people invest money in it and this is wonderful. DO has features that no other has. But the most exciting for an investor it is the Airdrop (you gain as much as do you have in your wallet and you can get ONIONS by invest in them).
I know that in this moment BITCOIN is the best altcoin but also I know that the power of humans can change things and DO has a strong and beautiful community behind it.

Alphacoco

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:27 pm

This coin is doing great at the moment. All the big features like the android wallet, deepsend and Deepvault haven't launched yet but they are already have great success.

I think this is because of their community and dev team. Everyone works so hard to try and make this a success in a very competitive market.

And now its going to be on Kucoin. Will be one to watch in 2018.

dragononion

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Thank you for introducing people that great anonymous coin, DeepOnion. After quite a long time studying about this coin, I can confidently say that, DeepOnion is worth to invest your money in. so why i can say that? first I see this coin have many great features ( DeepVault, Deepsend, Untraceable payments ), secondly, If you are a member of DeepOnion community, you can see Dev and Mod team working very hard, put so much effort for the growth of this coin. theres factors will make the coin valuable. And from my point of views, next year, 2018 DeepOnion climb to the top of crypto world.

zahid.hassan

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:17 pm

I also accept that deeponion is the best cryptocurrenchy. And it is an anonymous currency . deeponion 100% safe and i also buy some day's ago 50 deeponion. I love this coin.

zommbyq

Donate BTC of your choice to 1LaZWkcPQtznzHjHGU78G4Zf2rY2S8q8xz

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:24 pm

With all the features that DeepOnion has (DeepVault, DeepSend, Vote central, smart contracts in future) we'll be seattled among top anonymous cryptocurrencies. And the best part is that you can earn Onions just by being memeber of our fourm and contributing in it.https://deeponion.org

hamim2114

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Its a great opportunity to have part of Deeponion and being part of community to make a contribution to make Onion be known in Anonymous Cryptocurrency,Deeponion has a good community that gives other to improve their financial state and has Value not only for Coins but also give Value for Deeponion members just like Free airdrop that you can get free onions this are some reasons why I am glad in Deeponion and I believe Deeponion will blow up next year and so forth!Feel free to join at https://deeponion.org/community

fragba1t

Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:54 pm

I found this coin a few weeks back and wish it had been sooner! I just got my first Sunday airdrop and got about 65 coins which was amazing :D
Reading the last newsletter a few days ago and I can see that there is a Android wallet on the way, along with 10 new devs, a whitepaper and a few other things. Kucoin exchange is about to list Onion as well, that'll only help things with more people becoming aware of the coin!

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in 2018, I think ONION will do very well.

Rada_2016

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:19 pm

I found this coin a few weeks back and wish it had been sooner! I just got my first Sunday airdrop and got about 65 coins which was amazing :D
Reading the last newsletter a few days ago and I can see that there is a Android wallet on the way, along with 10 new devs, a whitepaper and a few other things. Kucoin exchange is about to list Onion as well, that'll only help things with more people becoming aware of the coin!

I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in 2018, I think ONION will do very well.
I also joined deeponion around 2 weeks ago and it has been a great experience. Last week was amazing with all the updates about the new dev, android wallet, whitepaper and topped by winning the Kucoin list to vote contest.
The last weeks of the year would be interesting. I can see DeepOnion attracting more members after the whitepaper release and more when the Mobile wallet and features like DeepSend will arrive.
I think Onion will do great and would pass other more popular anonymous cryptocurrency next year!

Return to “Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies”