I'm an early Blackmoon investor. I've been using the platform since May 2018 and enjoy it. But last winter I became concerned when they stopped posting their regular digests. This made me worry that they had stopped working on platform development. Despite the fact that they kept launching new products such as Uber IPO or Lyft IPO, I felt like there was a lack of information.
A few days ago they finally posted a new digest and shared some important information, they even launched a new podcast. To my relief, Blackmoon had not stopped working on platform development. So, let's see what they have for us.
1. New products:
- WATER THEMATIC PORTFOLIO (BMxWTR)
- BREXIT THEMATIC PORTFOLIO (BMxBRXT)
- SENTIMENT TOP10 (BMxDT10)
- LYFT (BMxLyft)
- UBER TECHNOLOGIES (BMxUber)
2. Developments and new features
- Cryptocurrency and fiat deposits.
- New service Apollo - automatic coin liquidation.
But the most intriguing thing is that I think that Blackmoon is affiliated with TON - Telegram Open Network. I based my conclusion on these facts:
1. Oleg Seydak, the CEO, posted on Facebook that they are looking for developers for a new project called GRAM Vault. "GRAM Vault — is a joint venture of the largest investors in the Telegram Open Network and is the biggest storage solution and trading provider for Grams – the most anticipated cryptocurrency in the world developed by Telegram."
2. Blackmoon's poster in Malta is divided into two parts. One is dedicated to Blackmoon, another one is about Gram vault. I don't think that it's a coincidence.
Also, there are rumours that Blackmoon is launching a new crypto exchange.
What do you think about it guys?! Will it be the first exchange which lists Gram?