SpectroCoin
Services
Services

SpectroCoin - All in One Solution for Cryptocurrencies

Thu May 11, 2017 11:06 am

Image SpectroCoin.com is an all in one solution for cryptocurrencies, offering Blockchain wallet, Cryptocurrrency exchange, Prepaid cards and payment processing services. We serve clients in more than 150 countries and we aim to offer the highest speed at the lowest price. SpectroCoin offers: BLOCKCHAIN WALLET Store, send and receive cryptocurrencies with online or mobile (Android, iOS, Windows) wallets. The API integration is also available. SpectroCoin wallet supports over 20 currencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, XEM, USD, GBP, EUR, JPY, PLN, CHF, CZK, XAU, CNY, GEL, RUB, HRK, BYN, ZAR, TRY, SGD, SEK, NOK, HKD, DKK, CAD, AUD. CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE Cryptocurrency exchange allows to buy and sell cryptocurrencies with over 20 deposit and withdrawal options, including: ImageImage
Local Bank Wire
Credit or Debit card
SEPA
ImageImage
International Bank Wire
iDEAL
Neteller
SOFORT
GiroPay
Perfect Money
OKPay
Skrill
Payeer
Cash
Mobile top-ups – Top up your mobile phone with cryptocurrencies in over 140 countries. Amazon vouchers – buy Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.es and Amazon.it vouchers with cryptocurrencies. Altcoin deposits – Deposits with over 40 types of Altcoins: Image Augur, Ether, Novacoin, StartCoin, Clams, Litecoin, Reddcoin, Voxels, Dogecoin, Emercoin, Namecoin, SingularDTV, BitShares, Lisk, Peercoin, Vertcoin, DigixDAO, Monero, StorjcoinX, BlackCoin, LBRY Credits, PotCoin, VeriCoin, DigiByte, Monacoin, Siacoin, BitCrystals, Factoids, Nxt, Tether, Dash, Mastercoin, ShadowCash, Bitcoin, Ether Classic, NuBits, Steem, Counterparty, MaidSafe, Ripple, Zcash. PREPAID CARD Prepaid card can be used at 30+ million ATMs and 20+ million sites and shops worldwide. Image PAYMENT PROCESSING Payment processing enables merchants to easily accept Bitcoin, NEM and Dash as payment in their businesses.

API – We offer Merchant API to ease and simplify the integration into your business. With SpectroCoin Merchant API, we entrust you with your wallet management and give examples how the integration works.

Payment Plugins – We offer payment gateway plugins for:

WHMCS Plugin
WooCommerce Plugin
Drupal Plugin
PrestaShop Plugin
Magento Plugin
OpenCart Plugin
Payment Buttons – We have created payment buttons that allow you to accept donations from other people and your received cryptocurrencies can be automatically converted to any currency you want, such as, USD, EUR, CHF, PLN and more.

Merchant libraries – We have made open source Merchant libraries for PHP and JAVA with all codes and documentations included.

Affiliate program - Recommend SpectroCoin and earn 10% from all exchange fees paid by your referrals. If the affiliate program is not enough for you, you can join Partnership program and earn more commission by bringing merchants and business clients to SpectroCoin.
MEDIA Image
CONTACT US Website: Spectrocoin.com
E-mail: helpdesk@spectrocoin.com
Live chat: available 24/7 on our website
FOR MERCHANTS Skype: spectrocoin_merchant
Email: merchant@spectrocoin.com
ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by SpectroCoin on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:03 am, edited 5 times in total.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1fdFgrw59gczh96esrpJST6MVHyQm4VJK

Re: SpectroCoin - All in One Bitcoin Solution

Thu May 11, 2017 11:29 am

My experience with Spectrocoin has been great. Their exchange rates are a little lower than most exchanges (To be expected, this is a smaller exchange that hosts wallets and helps you set up a bitcoin debit card) I have never had to contact support for any problem, only once for a question, whether or not I can use previous deposit addresses. Would recommend.

I have however heard that some people haven't had my wonderful experience. It's hard to tell if these are hate comments, but I haven't had any hiccups.
theres a snake in my boot

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 13cj1xgP4bdK567NDgjyXLZEQLmZszSzEa

Thu May 11, 2017 12:20 pm

anyone tried using this that has also tried using Xapo? Not sure if it's worth switching.
https://cryptosec.info/

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mon May 15, 2017 3:49 am

anyone tried using this that has also tried using Xapo? Not sure if it's worth switching.
Xapo is only really useful if you're doing a xapo to xapo transaction or using xapo faucets (Which honestly, no one does.) If you're going to use a centralised web wallet, then use Coinbase. Xapo is horrible.

But honestly, as you know, you're much better off keeping your money safe on your own.

bitkilo
Platinum Bitcoiner
Platinum Bitcoiner

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DJcTrvdGsmKr7LdriVizkVmkcXWoG12nt

Mon May 15, 2017 4:05 am

Xapo is only really useful if you're doing a xapo to xapo transaction or using xapo faucets (Which honestly, no one does.) If you're going to use a centralised web wallet, then use Coinbase. Xapo is horrible.

But honestly, as you know, you're much better off keeping your money safe on your own.
If you are going to use an online wallet why not support an Australian company Coinjar
Coinbase just seems to have too many problems, not a week goes by that i don't read of at least one user having problems.

Although some would say that Coinjar is not to be trusted, to that i just say no online wallet should be trusted.
Please help Ross and his family during this hard time by donating to the https://freeross.org/ fund. Play at the best provably fair Bitcoin games site here: games.bitcoin.com Need a fantastic Bitcoin wallet Pick up some great Bitcoin.com swag here

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 am

I know I'm better off keeping my coins on my own wallet, but the reason I use xapo is for the debit card feature. My country doesn't support bitcoin on stores yet. Also, coinbase doesn't support my country. Yet.

mjglqw
Silver Bitcoiner
Silver Bitcoiner

Mon May 15, 2017 4:52 am

If you are going to use an online wallet why not support an Australian company Coinjar
Coinbase just seems to have too many problems, not a week goes by that i don't read of at least one user having problems.

Although some would say that Coinjar is not to be trusted, to that i just say no online wallet should be trusted.
I don't use xapo for my coin storage. I use it for the debit card feature. And yes like I said coinbase doesn't support my country yet. I'm from Asia.

Do you think there's a better alternative?
Sorry for the doublepost by the way. I'm on myphone. Quite difficult to multiquote.

Decoded
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Mon May 15, 2017 9:10 am

I don't use xapo for my coin storage. I use it for the debit card feature. And yes like I said coinbase doesn't support my country yet. I'm from Asia.

Do you think there's a better alternative?
Sorry for the doublepost by the way. I'm on myphone. Quite difficult to multiquote.
Oh, for the debit card, I know that Spectrocoin's rates are decent. No loading fees, too. (I'm pretty sure that xapo also uses mychoicecorporate cards too though, so no difference except for the fees.)

If you're doing it for the debit card, I think xapo is fine.

btcdaytrade83

Tue May 16, 2017 1:05 am

I am interested in using SpectroCoin for my daily needs and I want to order a debit card. Please tell me what type of card that is and what are the spending limits? Thanks!

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Tue May 16, 2017 8:59 am

I am interested in using SpectroCoin for my daily needs and I want to order a debit card. Please tell me what type of card that is and what are the spending limits? Thanks!
Hi, SpectroCoin Bitcoin debit card is a VISA card and you cand find all the card limits here: https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:38 pm

SpectroCoin, the Bitcoin exchange, wallet and merchant service provider, has introduced an option to deposit over 40 Altcoins to SpectroCoin account. This means that users are now able to load Altcoins to SpectroCoin wallet, Bitcoin debit card, use Altcoins to top-up mobile phones, buy gift vouchers or withdraw them with a number of withdrawal options offered by SpectroCoin. You can find out more in our blog post.

edwinb43
Banned
Banned

Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 pm

what will be the procedure to invest in spectrocoin?

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:01 pm

what will be the procedure to invest in spectrocoin?
Do you want to open an account with us?

edwinb43
Banned
Banned

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Do you accept all forms of payment like credit and debit cards both?

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:55 pm

Do you accept all forms of payment like credit and debit cards both?
Hello, yes we do, as long as they support a 3D security feature.

payd33

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:06 am

Just registered. Are you planning on introducing any other cryptocurrency wallets?

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Just registered. Are you planning on introducing any other cryptocurrency wallets?
Hi, at the moment we have full support of Bitcoin and DASH cryptocurrency wallets. Also we allow deposits with over 40 types of Altcoins. We take any suggestions from our clients into consideration. What kind of alternative cryptocurrencies would you like to see?

alex.nikon
Banned
Banned

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:40 pm

some would say that Coinjar is not to be trusted, to that i just say no online wallet should be trusted.

Alexeeee

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:24 pm

An interesting solution, I want to try it.

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:45 am

We are pleased to announce an increase in Skrill service limits for our customers. Visit our blog for more information about the new deposit and withdrawal limits: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/03 ... #more-4040

Last edited by SpectroCoin on Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:48 am

Now you can enhance the security of your SpectroCoin account even more by enabling Two Factor Authentication for login. For more information and a step-by-step tutorial, visit our blog: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/03 ... #more-3745

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Re: SpectroCoin - All in One Solution for Cryptocurrencies

Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:15 pm

We are happy to announce that SpectroCoin has started supporting deposits made from Ethereum smart contract addresses. Make sure to visit our blog for more information about the Ethereum deposit capability: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/03 ... #more-3825

SpectroCoin
Services
Services

Re: SpectroCoin - All in One Solution for Cryptocurrencies

Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:38 pm

At SpectroCoin we offer payment processing services that help merchants easily accept Bitcoin payments, as well as payments made in XEM or Dash cryptocurrencies, in their day-to-day operations. Visit our blog for more information or contact us through merchant@spectrocoin.com.

https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/04 ... -business/

Return to “Wallets”