Idrix
Nickel Bitcoiner
Nickel Bitcoiner

Don't know about About Atomic wallet app yet?

Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:50 am

Good day to all my readers.

As you all know that I've been sharing with you different contents about the all in one solution cryptocurrency wallet provided by the atomic wallet, this content is also about the wallet but this particular write up comes with an exciting news - The atomic wallet roll out it's mobile app.

FOR THOSE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT ATOMIC WALLET YET :

ATOMIC WALLET is a cryptocurrency wallet and a Exchange with unique features and enhancements that make it better than any other typical cryptocurrency wallet/exchange. the atomic wallet gives absolute control to its users over their desired cryptocurrency assets. The atomic wallet is being created to solve the underlying challenges faced by various crypto users when using the available wallets and exchanges mentioned above.

The wallet provides many functionalities for users to manage more than 300 different coins/token, the ability to use secure atomic swap technology to swap different currencies. The opportunity to buy cryptos with your bank card and a gateway to use instant exchanges such as changelly and shapeshift to exchange currencies not available yet in the Atomic swap technology.

One of the atomic wallet main focus points is to bring about decentralization, transparency and security into the crypto society and to bring about the mainstream adoption of the blockchain technology at large.

As the Atomic wallet emerges to create a convenient wallet for crypto users to reduce the effort and time spent on managing crypto assets, it joins the league of millions of enterprise that developed an app for the android os. Atomic wallet understand the fact that such a wallet with a lots of functionality should be available on a smart and handy mobile so that users will be able to manage their assets even when they are not facing a pc.

Atomic wallet develop a mobile wallet to make the management of crypto assets more convenient as laptops and pcs can not be carried around by users. Thus, with the mobile version of the app, you can carry out the various functionalities provided by the atomic wallet to help users manage their assets anywhere effectively. With the new mobile app, you can perform the various functionalities available on the pc wallet versions.

The released mobile app for android is still in the beta testing state and thus atomic wallet provides an opportunity for user to report any form of inconveniences that might arise with the use of the beta version of the app. To give feedback on how to improve the services of the wallet or have a suggestion for the team, fill this form : https://goo.gl/Xx3tvu

Atomic mobile wallet interface

Just like the pc wallet which has all its menu of the wallets functionalities by the left side of the wallet, the mobile version has all its menus by the lower end of the wallet. The welcoming page when the app is launch is the wallet menu which consist of the the currencies supported by the atomic wallet. Its has a search bar by the top of the screen which user can use to identify the the currency they want to manage either by typing the full name or the ticker of the coin and a refresh button by the side of the search bar to refresh the wallet incase the normal syncing took a longer time than expected. The overall worth of your assets is shown on the upper part of the wallet just above the search bar.

With the new mobile app, you can perform assets managements like send and receive funds, view the individual assets transaction history when you click on an Asset.

The below images shows when i click on the Ethereum coin.

Its three different tabs which are : the address which will show you the address of your wallet, the info which will shows all the transactions you've performed with assets and the send menu where you will sent your asset to another wallet. These process applies to all other coins and tokens.

THE EXCHANGE MENU

The asset on top shown in the image above is the asset you wish to exchange. You can choose other assets by clicking on the token ticker and select any other asset of your choice.

The asset below is the one you’re swapping into and you can also change it by clicking on the asset ticker. Click on the exchange button to proceed with your swap.

THE HISTORY MENU.

Here, you can found all the transactions which you have made with the wallet, the images above shows my transactions with the AWC and ETH.

THE BUY CRYPTO TAB.

However, as the wallet is still in the beta stage, this function is not yet included. It should probably be in the next roll out update which can happen anytime from now. You can only buy crypto currently with the pc version of the wallet.

SETTING TAB

Although certain functionalities such as the airdrop, change password, import and local currencies are not available yet but will be unlock in the next update release. However you can use the unlocked functionalities in the settings menu to manage your account.

FINAL NOTE :

I was amazed when i found Atomic wallet. The wallet provide a Simple and easy to use interface, the wallet is been created with the most user friendly interface to enable users manage their assets easily. The wallet provide me with the opportunity to manage all my crypto assets easily curbing away the complexity that comes with having funds in many single wallet and exchanges. I recommend atomic wallet for anyone who need to store and exchange many crypto assets easily.

CONTACT ATOMIC WALLET.

Android download : https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... omicwallet

Telegram : https://t.me/atomicwalletchat

Twitter : https://twitter.com/atomicwallet

ABOUT THE AUTHOR :

Username : Crypticidris

Return to “Wallets”