muzteach

Coinbase wallet how to transfer to bank/core

Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:49 pm

Hello!

Newbie here!

How do I use the coinbase wallet app to transfer to back to my bank or main coinbase core acct? There are only options in the wallet to send or receive to bitcoin addresses not anything else. I was able to transfer from coinbase core to wallet but not the other way. Please help!

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG-0940.png
IMG-0940.png
IMG-0941.png

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Re: Coinbase wallet how to transfer to bank/core

Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Hello!

Newbie here!

How do I use the coinbase wallet app to transfer to back to my bank or main coinbase core acct? There are only options in the wallet to send or receive to bitcoin addresses not anything else. I was able to transfer from coinbase core to wallet but not the other way. Please help!

Thanks!
Hi muzteach,

You'll need to sell your coins to Coinbase first and then withdraw the US Dollars to your bank account (if you have a bank account linked to your Coinbase account.
photo4983445275490232443.jpg

muzteach

Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Right but how to sell to coinbase from coinbase wallet app? Is there a bitcoin address for coinbase? Basically the wallet app only accepts that crazy long address to send coins

nandibear
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Donate BTC of your choice to 1DYss8ztWEgcM93SJtnpfYVt6fp7cwmjBk

Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:49 pm

Right but how to sell to coinbase from coinbase wallet app? Is there a bitcoin address for coinbase? Basically the wallet app only accepts that crazy long address to send coins
Tap on Trade within an account (e.g., BCH or BTC) in your Coinbase app and the tap on 'Trade' (please see screenshot in previous reply).

If you're having trouble with the app you could log into their website (there's more features there).

Marginsoft

Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:33 pm

I transfer to bank, it's a good wallet

Return to “Wallets”