Search found 4 matches

Go to advanced search

by Alex_Rusi4
Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:52 am
Forum: Economics
Topic: what to invest in during a crisis ? how to search for promising startups ?
Replies: 9
Views: 6950

what to invest in during a crisis ? how to search for promising startups ?

I didn't invest in promising startups at the time but now I'm not going to miss this opportunity ! but now there is a crisis in the market I chose Fluency bank it seems to me that you need to choose startups that are of real benefit to people and only such have the right to the future ! what does th...
by Alex_Rusi4
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:45 am
Forum: Beginners & Help
Topic: how to invest in crowdfunding startups?
Replies: 1
Views: 1075

how to invest in crowdfunding startups?

I didn't invest in promising startups at the time but now I'm not going to miss this opportunity ! What do you think about Fluency bank? It looks all of us will have access to national crypto soon. They were featured by Forbes, connecting innovative banking, private crypto and national crypto. They ...
by Alex_Rusi4
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:48 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Has anyone made money by investing in crowdfunded startups?
Replies: 1
Views: 739

Has anyone made money by investing in crowdfunded startups?

I regret I did not invest in Revolut when they were crowdfunding. What do you think about Fluency bank? It looks all of us will have access to national crypto soon. They were featured by Forbes, connecting innovative banking, private crypto and national crypto. They have just opened pre-register on ...
by Alex_Rusi4
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:43 pm
Forum: Altcoins / Alternative Cryptocurrencies
Topic: Has anyone made money by investing in crowdfunded startups?
Replies: 0
Views: 471

Has anyone made money by investing in crowdfunded startups?

I regret I did not invest in Revolut when they were crowdfunding. What do you think about Fluency bank? It looks all of us will have access to national crypto soon. They were featured by Forbes, connecting innovative banking, private crypto and national crypto. They have just opened pre-register on ...

Go to advanced search